Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-25-2009, 04:30 PM

"I'm just trying to keep them safe! You're all doom and gloom and then you wonder why you're so miserable all the time." She snorted at him and took off at a run, changing mid-stride into her wolf form.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-25-2009, 04:35 PM

"Coward! Running away is what you always do, cuz you're too much of a coward to stay and fight!" he shouted after her.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-25-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 04:56 PM

Sinopa just didn't care much for arguing; she'd probably bring it up later when she came back. But for now, she just wanted to focus on looking for food.

She slowed to a walk when she neared the junk yard and put her nose down, sniffing around.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#124 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:02 PM

Phelan went angrily off by himself.

The junkyard was patrolled by five guard canines. Right now, four were at the other end dealing with an intruder. The fifth, a large muscular black vulpine male, caught Sinopa's scent. He went over to see if this was another intruder.

(#125 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 05:06 PM

Sinopa sat down, snorting; she'd gotten a whiff of something nasty and couldn't get it out. Oh, yuck. What is that? Tuna? She made a gagging noise and rubbed her muzzle with a paw.

Halestorm
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:14 PM

Phelan was going to the rabbit hole; he thought that he might as well see what was there.

The vulpine came up to the fence. His name was Rustem, and he was annoyed at the presence of the renegade outside. He growled warningly at Sinopa.

(#127 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 05:23 PM

Sinopa jumped backward a bit, staring at him with wide eyes. She hadn't expected a guard dog to be this close nearby. "Sorry!" She snorted a bit more, grimacing.

Halestorm
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:33 PM

The guard glared at her. "Back off and keep going. You and your kind aren't allowed in here." He wore a leather collar with metal studs and a metal tag with his name, Rustem, on it.

(#129 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-25-2009, 05:41 PM

"I said sorry. Blame me for sitting down on the sidewalk. You can't even yell at me for that, you don't own it." She sat right back down and kept rubbing her nose, still grimacing.

Halestorm
(#130 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-25-2009, 05:54 PM

"I might not, but my master does. If he catches you here, he'll whip the hide off your bones. Shall I call him?"