Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 02:23 PM

Ooc: That Dr would like Knux then; tho, the explosions he makes are purely by accident, or cuz someone told him that it was harmless to add water to sodium. XD

Manic was chosen to be on Vector's team, of course; the other team captain then made his choice. Manic didn't really care for sports that much, tho he was fairly good at some; especially those that meant he held a weapon in his hand, like hockey.

Silver sat on the ground, resigned to being picked last, and being on the opposite team to both Vector and Manic, seeing as Vector's team was choosing first.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 02:52 PM

Ooc: I'll have him start to slowly like him xD

Sonic ended up being picked to be on vector's team and inwardly groaned. His brother was a borderline psychopath when he had anything that could be classed a weapon.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 02:54 PM

Ooc: Make it slow cuz I need to exentuate Silver's emoness a bit more first. XD

Manic had already picked up one of the wooden hockey sticks that they used. He swung it so that it would hit the ground a hair's breadth away from Sonic and grinned.

(#64 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2009, 02:57 PM

Sonic scooted away from him.
"Jeese, manic, point that stick somewhere else!"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 03:00 PM

Manic just laughed at Sonic. "How about your head, next time, then? You're just lucky you're on mine and Vector's team; then again, you're only here cuz you're fast."

(#66 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2009, 03:02 PM

"Faster than you, anyway. Come near me with that thing again and I'll... err..."

Sonic couldn't come up with any good threats for his brother. He didn't even want too.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 03:07 PM

"Don't worry; I wouldn't dream on hitting someone on my side, if only temporarily. However... anyone on the other side is fair game, after all." Manic looked at Silver, who was on the other side; as he'd thought, he'd been picked last.

(#68 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2009, 04:10 PM

Sonic agreed heartily with his brother and grabbed a long plastic hockey stick.

Scourge was on silver's team and thoroughly delighted with a chance to beat the crap out of sonic. =D

(#69 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 04:14 PM

"Those are no good; take a wooden one." Sometimes, Manic despaired of his brother. "I'm going to cripple the emo, give him something to really cry about."

Silver just wished for the game to be over. He ended up being in goal, as no-one else wanted to be there.

(#70 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2009, 04:17 PM

Sonic instead grabbed a light wooden one, so he could still swing it properly but it wasn't likely to break. xD
"Don't cripple him! O-o Shouldn't cracking that stick over his head do the job? -_-"

Ooc: just for the lulz, this is what a WoW player's idea of a hockey stick is: File:AshbringerModel.png - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft