Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-04-2012, 03:17 PM

Iblis was saying to Finitevus at the time that he thought that the Dr would want to send some of his own kids on the mission as well.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 05-05-2012, 05:53 PM

Mephiles soon came back, and said, "We need to see if we can get some plans for this base, somehow."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-06-2013, 09:08 PM

"Could always check the internet," Iblis replied. "Even if Google maps hasn't found the place, there's bound to be some plans of the building."

In actual fact, there was in the shape of surveyor's plans. They were more or less accurate.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2013, 11:06 AM

"Worth a shot, I suppose; if need be, we can hack in. But carefully, so we don't et detected; we can't raise any alarms," Mephiles replied.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-17-2013, 03:37 PM

"I could try," Iblis replied. "If I use a proxy, then if it all goes wrong they won't be able to trace it back to us."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2013, 04:51 PM

"Sounds good to me; let's get started."

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 12:34 PM

Iblis settled down in front of the computer. First he went to a site which would scramble his IP, making it seem as tho he was coming from the other side of the country if he was detected. He entered the site thru the proxy site, carefully.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 03:18 PM

Mephiles watched his brother work, impressed despite himself; Iblis may not always have, er, all his marbles, but when it came to the ways of thievery and trickery, few could match him.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-18-2013, 03:41 PM

After just over half an hour of silently trying several ways of getting into the site, Iblis finally sat back in the chair.

"Right," he said. "I'm in. As far as I can make out, Shadow is being held in a top secret underground part of the building. I'll print out a plan of the building so we can hand that to Chaos. There's bound to be air vents and pipes he could use. As for why they bothered to snatch him... I'll have to do some more digging before I find that out."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2013, 03:46 PM

"Get as much as you can; if some things aren't online or just aren't accessible, I understand... actually, you might be able to try a subtle malware, of a kind that's not detectable, so we can dig around on the computer files themselves. We can always shut off the program afterward."