Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-06-2012, 06:39 PM

"Sure. That'll help take my mind off things, and anyway, it's nice to spend some time with you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-06-2012, 07:01 PM

She blushed a little. "Okay. Do you want any popcorn, or anything?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-06-2012, 07:09 PM

"No thanks, I'm fine right now."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2012, 07:13 PM

"Alright," Maria said. She got out the VHS tapes and put the first one in, then sat down on the couch beside Shadow.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-06-2012, 07:58 PM

Amella put the final touches on her lies and aired them. According to the broadcasts, Shadow was a severely troubled and disturbed teenager who felt that America was responsible for all his problems, had been frequenting sites that incited terrorist activity. She even added streaks of first-rate BS about drug problems and faked some grievous bodily harm charges.

To top things off, the broadcast claimed that Shadow was in a very violent state and that he should not be approached unarmed, that all sighting should be reported to the FBI (she put a number at the end to be used for this purpose) and that anybody seen with Shadow was most likely just as dangerous.

The news was repeated every hour, so Shadow and Maria would probably see it as soon as they turned off the movies.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-06-2012, 08:01 PM

Shadow did see it; he wanted to switch off the TV but had to watch it all the way thru. As soon as he heard the part about them saying that anyone with him was to be considered equally dangerous, he stood up.

"I can't let you be put in danger, Maria," Shadow said, miserably.

"I'll just have to go and give myself up. If someone saw you with me and hurt you, I'd never forgive myself."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2012, 08:02 PM

Eventually, when Maria went to switch movies, they did.

And she was horrified, shocked into silence.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-06-2012, 08:07 PM

Amella plotted more ways to incriminate Shadow. She had added a heavy implication that the building site detonation was due to one of his hidden stashes of bombs going off by accident. This subtly made him seem even more dangerous to the population of the town; if "his" bombs could go off by accident, more could go off any time, couldn't they?

Sonic didn't believe it when he saw it on TV. Sure, Shadow was a grump, but Sonic had never pinned him down as a lunatic.

Ghost also turned on the TV halfway through it, then waited to see the first half. This done, he went and told Mephiles about it.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-06-2012, 08:09 PM

"None of it's true, but they obviously think that it is," Shadow said.

"They will convince everyone in the town, too, and your life will be in danger."

He bent and softly kissed Maria, before leaving the house and walking down the street, hunched over and staring at the pavement. He didn't know where he could go to give himself up, but he wasn't going to risk Maria being injured or worse cuz of him.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2012, 08:16 PM

"Wait, shadow, no!" she cried, following him out of the house.