Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-05-2012, 05:53 PM

Amella inwardly groaned. This wasn't going well for her.

"I think you are." She fished her badge out of her coat and showed it to him. "This piece of metal says you have to, and you'll only get yourself in trouble if you don't."

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-05-2012, 05:55 PM

"Not a chance."

Shadow stood up, feeling apprehensive. He was prepared to teleport if it meant getting away from these people. Something about this woman just didn't feel right.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2012, 06:01 PM

Amella could practically smell this, and decided to give it one last go. She hoped appealing to Shadow's arrogant teenager side would help.

"Planning to teleport, I suppose? Wouldn't it be just as easy to do it if you decide you want to leave later? It's not as though we could stop you. But you will get in trouble if you run away now."

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-05-2012, 06:06 PM

"I don't care about getting in trouble," Shadow replied.

"I know I haven't done anything worthy of the FBI's attention."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2012, 06:12 PM

Amella sighed out loud, then considered her options. She could try hitting Shadow in the head and hope it knocked him out before he teleported, but she'd probably fail and whatever age he was supposed to be, she didn't have the stomach for trying to punch out high school students.

She cast her eyes around and spotted a camera on a nearby gardening building, which had them both in plain view; this was perfect. When Shadow vanished, she'd have evidence that he had resisted arrest, so she lunged forward and tried to tackle him to the ground, knowing this would make him teleport away.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-05-2012, 06:25 PM

It did. Shadow was waiting with narrowed eyes for an attack; once it happened, he teleported. He didn't have time to fix on a specific place, he just had to go and hope he wouldn't end up in an awkward spot. Shadow was lucky; he ended up just outside the school.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2012, 06:31 PM

Amella victoriously stood up, dusted her coat off, then walked to the gardening building, opened the door with a standard issue lock gun that she always carried while working, and took the security tape. She found a pen in her pocket and scrawled a quick note for whoever owned it, saying it was taken for evidence and writing down the appropriate phone number below it. She then went back to the truck.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-05-2012, 06:39 PM

Shadow was worried. He couldn't think why these people would be after him, and he waited awhile to catch his breath.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2012, 07:01 PM

Sonic happened to walk past. From the direction of the school back door. With several empty-looking cans of spraypaint hanging from his belt. He saw Shadow and strolled over, with a wide grin plastered across his face.

"You alright, Shads? You look a bit wobbly. Don't tell me you got drunk and ended up running from the cops, or something."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-05-2012, 07:02 PM

"As if you'd know anything about that, faker," Shadow replied, trying to assume his usual manner. He wasn't about to tell Sonic anything.