Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-22-2010, 04:25 PM

"Yeah, yeah," Iblis said as he started to help with this dull task.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-22-2010, 04:30 PM

"Well, then. It's starting soon. I'd better make my way there alone. I'm assuming you'll be going with some of your friends, and I doubt any of them will react well to being told I'm your undead cousin."

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-22-2010, 04:33 PM

"Well, I did tell Manic that I have a dead cousin, without the 'un' part in it." Angelica said.

After that was done, they all got in line for tickets.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2010, 04:35 PM

Ghost considered that.

"Did you mention I'm not a normal dead person?"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2010, 04:36 PM

Iblis was bored, but didn't show it. He wasn't really interested in watching the game, just in being away from the house.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2010, 04:40 PM

"Er, I might have mentioned that my powers are hereditary once." Angelica said.

Once they got their tickets, they were in, and Mephiles directed all the teens to one specific section in the bleachers, telling them not to wander too much. He also gave them a time to meet at the van. Then, he pulled Iblis aside. "I know keeping you in one place the whole time will only make your temper worse, so i'm letting you wander. But, please, don't bring attention to yourself; nowadays, because there are a surprising amount of idiotic school kids who come to football games just to stage a fight, they have police roaming the grounds who discourage kids wandering. Sicne you have the supression bracelet on, I'm letting you go do whatever, but check in from time to time."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2010, 04:47 PM

"Well, there goes any hope of going with you. I'd better make my way there quickly, before the match starts. I'll sit near you when you arrive with whoever, though. In case Mephiles sees you or one of the other escapees and pulls some sort of stunt."

With that, Ghost made to leave.

Sonic was already there, of course, on his own, because no one else was there yet. He'd used his speed in snatches to move across town quickly- no one would recognize him, and he'd been cautious to speed out of sight, anyway.

Scourge and Finitevus were there, too. Finitevus was sitting in the teacher's area, but he had a concealed mic and piece so he could hear Scourge. Scourge, to his rather disgust, was expecting Rosy to join him any minute. He was busy setting up the various pieces of equipment that would come into play on Finitevus' order.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-22-2010, 04:58 PM

"Yeah, thanks," Iblis said, remembering in time not to call Mephiles Mephy. xD "I'll see you later."

Knuckles and Vector were of course getting ready for the game. Rouge was sitting up in the bleachers with Shadow and Maria. Manic was going to meet Angelica.

Rosy soon joined Scourge. "Just what does the Doctor think is going to happen anyway?" she said. "It's just a dumb football game."

Clare, along with Amy and the rest of the cheerleaders, were prepping up in readiness for the start of the game.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-22-2010, 05:00 PM

Mephiles nodded and went to go sit down; he wasn't at all enthused for this game. XD

"Bye!" Angelica said to Ghost. Then, she met up with Manic to go to the game. She'd made sure to wear school colors, too.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-22-2010, 05:03 PM

Ghost, after turning on his hologram device, simply ran the whole way to the stadium. He arrived very quickly, and wandered in, and found a spot to sit in the bleachers. He quickly noticed Mephiles and his teens, but couldn't see Iblis, which worried him slightly. So, he spent the time waiting for something else to happen casting around for him.

"What do you think, Rosy?" Scourge asked her, as though she was unbelievably stupid.