Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 09:48 AM

"Oh but I do. But there's a way around everything, Mephiles"

Ghost's eyes glowed slightly dimmer, the purple tint was returning to the blue.
"It's only a matter of time before this pest breaks my implant, so let's be brief. What exactly do YOU think you're working towards?"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 09:52 AM

"None of your d@mn business, Finitevus." Mephiles said. "I don't know if you haven't figured it out by spying through Ghost, but I don't share well."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-29-2010, 10:30 AM

"I never said I was going to share with you. You'll either cooperate or be dealt with in kind"

Ghost's eyes were now about midway through blue and purple. He was twitching and shaking as he focused every scrap of hatred into destroying the tiny sliver of metal in his head.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 10:33 AM

Mephiles gave Ghost his most icy smile, a smile that even Iblis knew was a warning. "We'll see about that, won't we?"

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-29-2010, 11:05 AM

"Of course we will" The hiss that came from Ghost's lips as there was a hissing sound and his eyes turned fully purple again was almost an insane giggle.

Ghost shook his head from side to side.
"Oh, we'll see about it. When I get my hands on that son of a b*tch..." Ghost unleashed a hellstorm rant at thin air about the various horrible punishments he planned to inflict upon Finitevus.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 12:23 PM

"Later, Ghost; I commend you in successfully turning that thing off, but it's possible your solution may not be permanent." Mephiles said. "I must get that device out of your brain; whether you prefer to simply temporarily vacate the body or to actually be put under is up to you."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-29-2010, 12:42 PM

"In case you've forgotten, I can choose whether or not I feel pain, there aren't many things that can put me under, and I could just do this, instead.

With a ghoulish grin, Ghost reached up, traced his finger in a circle around his head, and it was followed by a purple glow. Then he did something sickening; he took the top half of his skull off like a hat.

He then tilted towards Mephiles.
"Can you see it? It's somewhere in the left side. That's my left"

The mere fact that Ghost was conversing amiably with half his cranium pulled off was a spectacle in itself.

Finitevus, meanwhile, had decided to devote more resources to finding a way to negate Mephiles' time control to a degree- he knew he could simply block it, but that didn't appeal to him for the reason it was too unoriginal. Instead, he set about creating his own way.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 06:14 PM

Mephiles nodded. "Good." He got some tools and quickly went to work, cutting the device loose without damaging. "Ghost, you must ramble the whole time about anything and everything. Move your hands and feet. Tell me if your visions dims, anything like that."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-30-2010, 02:35 AM

Ghost did a sarcastic jig.

"I don't use my brain much, Mephiles. I move things in a different way, hard to explain. Suffice to say, if I could survive a salvo of bullets all over the place and still move easily, damaging my brain ain't gonna have any effect either, and I can repair it later if I can be bothered to do so"

Ghost decided to change the subject.

"Also, I've had an idea. Would you mind letting me teach the collection of rabble again? I've got a few ideas on how to equip them to deal with trained soldiers"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-30-2010, 08:54 AM

Mehiles soon plucked the device out. "Reseal your rotting grey matter, Ghost; I got it." he said. "If I were to let you try to train the teens again, I would have to watch, you mustn' single people out like you did with that Silver kid."