Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 02:07 AM

Ghost just gaped at him.
"Huh? Device in my brain? How the hell did that get in there?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-29-2010, 06:27 AM

"How the hell should I know?" Mephiles responded irritably. "We just have to shut it down."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-29-2010, 08:02 AM

Finitevus, back in his base, was watching all this through Ghost's eyes. He pressed a button.

Ghost's eyes turned an eerie yellow colour, and he smiled in a strange way at Mephiles.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 08:12 AM

Mephiles scowled. "I am in no mood for games, Finitevus." He flicked a switch on the wall nearby, and suddenly the room was filled with an annoying, high-pitched noise that should, at the very least, weaken the signal wirelesly sent to Finitevus.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-29-2010, 08:13 AM

"On one hand, I'm pleased you've at least worked out that it's me, on the other, I'm disappointed it took you so long" Ghost said. His eyes flickered and glowed a less bright blue.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 08:17 AM

"No, I've known you've kept tabs on me for a while now, but I couldn't seem to figure out how; too bad I didn' realise earlier that Ghost was so dense as to let himself have one of your devices planted into his rotting skull." Mephiles said.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-29-2010, 08:21 AM

"He heard that, Mephiles. And just so you know, it wasn't his fault at all. After all, what could he do, being that I was the person who performed his autopsy after his death? He didn't get even the tiniest hint. The slightest indication"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 08:28 AM

"Insulting him is hardly anything new to him." Mephiles said. "What exactly is it that you want with me, Finitevus?"

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-29-2010, 08:39 AM

"You're outright asking me?!" Ghost/Finitevus gasped.
"Well, if you must be so direct, I haven't decided yet. I'm sure a time warper must be of some use to me, though"

Finitevus' voice was growing more crackly, from a combination of the noise and Ghost's many attempts to fry the chip concealed in his brain.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-29-2010, 08:44 AM

Mephiles rolled his eyes. "Please, you of all people have to know that jumping time is hard to control, and that there are serious side effect to anyone who tried to tag along and keep their memories intact."