Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 08:51 PM

Vector tried pretending he was tying his shoes up, and talking to Manic. He had plans to hide Silver's clothes, and possibly even tearing them up a bit.

Rouge just really didn't care, and that was the problem. She put a blank sheet of paper on her desk and sat back in her chair. "What? Would you believe me if I said it was in invisible ink?" Rouge said, smiling a bit.

Ooc: D@mn, Vector is MEAN... I love it. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 08:51 PM

Tails looked up (a LONG way up) at Knuckles. "Oh, h-hi. Um, I'm Miles, b-but you can call me Tails. You're Knuckles, right?"

Blaze rolled her eyes; she tohugh Miss V. was wasting her time. Heck, if Blaze was princicpal, Rouge would've been suspended already.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 08:53 PM

"I'm not a fool, unlike those followers of your cult that you hang out with," Vanilla spat at Rouge.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 08:54 PM

"That's right," Knuckles said. "You're that brainiac kid, right? So... you'd know everything there is to know about this Science stuff, right?"

Manic whispered to Vector, "I've got an idea; instead of tearing the clothes up, how about we dump them in the shower? Seeing as he got his hair wet this morning, seems only right."

Ooc: Delaney, don't over do it. Remember; Vanilla is a teacher, so she wouldn't lose her rag like that straight away.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2009, 09:01 PM

"Chemistry? Oh, yeah; I'm just in here because it's required for graduation." Tails said. He was excited that one of the popular kids was actually paying attention to him, and too naive to realised that he was about to be used.

(#46 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 09:02 PM

"Yeah, but they can just dry out. Meh, perhaps I'll be nice and just wet his clothes this time. But we'll keep them in the shower afterwards, so he'll have to look for them. Who knows how long that'll take him." Vector said.

As soon as Silver left the room, they went through with their plan. Vector then left the changeroom and walked into the gym casually, acting like they didn't do anything.

Rouge just shrugged. "Whatever. I don't feel the need to do the homework. I don't need your crummy math course."
(#47 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2009, 09:05 PM

Once again, Blaze was wondeirng what a school without Rouge would be like. XD Perhaps those boys would be better, like Miss V. suspects, perhaps not. She, personally, was leaning toward the 'not'.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 09:08 PM

Manic snickered as he walked to the field alongside Vector; they'd hidden the clothes right at the back of the showers, so it would take Silver a while to find them and he'd have to wear wet clothes all day.

When they got to the field, the teacher announced that they were going to play hockey, and picked out two kids to be captains to start picking teams. Silver looked miserable at that; he knew he'd be picked last, and that Vector would more than likely take the opportunity to whack his ankles with a hockey stick more than once. He wished he could have been put in Knuckle's class for Sports; true, Knuckles didn't like him any better, but he felt he could have dealt with just Knuckles on his own, rather than the combination of Vector and Manic.

In Science, they had to do an experiment and write out some worksheets. Knuckles pushed the worksheets towards Tails. "Here, you can do this bit. You probably know more about Science than I do, anyway."

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 09:08 PM

Vanilla was not impressed by Rouge's bravery to talk back. "Talk to me after class," She said through gritted teeth. Vanilla went back up to teach the class. "...Okay, now please open your text books to page 197.."

(#50 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2009, 09:11 PM

Blaze promptly flipped open her book.

"Oh, um, sure. But be careful with those chemicals he's setting out; they'll burn. Badly." Tails said, taking the worksheet.