Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 06:51 PM

Scourge groaned more. Finitevus knelt down and poked him.
"Wake up already, you"
Scourge continued groaning his wake back to consciousness.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2010, 06:54 PM

"I also heard Sonic call him 'Ashura'," Rosy said. "That's a weird name."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-10-2010, 06:56 PM

"Typical of Eggman. Anyway, I have another job for you two"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2010, 06:58 PM

"Sure, I'm fine with that," Rosy said. She was especially happy at the phrase "you two", which meant she got to be with Scourge. This would of course ensure she gave the mission her all.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-10-2010, 07:25 PM

Scourge finally came round and sat up.
"This has to do with one of Mephiles' pets. His name is Ghost, and he's extremely dangerous"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2010, 07:27 PM

"What do you want us to do about him, then? Preferably something that won't get us killed."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-10-2010, 08:08 PM

"Very simply, I want you to try and uproot him rather than confront him directly. Confuse him, try to lead him in the wrong direction. Trap him, route him, whatever. I'm giving you these to use on him"

Finitevus clicked his fingers. A small robotic table rolled into the room. On it there was a pair of lightweight guns with long barrels, a few containers of ammunition, a strange coil of black metal and a few other bits and bobs that could bring up energy shields- not as strong as doctor Eggman's, but still enough to hold someone up, and finally a pair of bracelets.

"Ghost's powers include being able to move in and out of his own body and into others in a form of possession." Finitevus explained.
"This means he's basically invulnerable to physical means of killing, but the connection between him and his body can be severed for a time. The guns here are filled with a neurotoxin I just finished; he can burn diseases or poisons that manage to get into him, but I've designed this toxin to spread and increase in volume so fast he'll barely be able to stop it at all."

Finitevus pointed toward the coil of black metal.
"This is another one of my new weapons. Click the symbol on the end of the coil and it'll expand rapidly, allowing you to throw it in its shape over someone, so it lands in a spiral around them. It will then retract again, trapping the person in place. I've designed this one to keep Ghost's energy trapped inside his body, so he can't simply pop out and into one of you"

The Finitevus pointed at the bits and bobs. He was quiet enjoying explaining all this; "These are shield generators. You've both used them before, you know what to do with them"

The Finitevus picked up the bracelets.
"Trackers. Only I can remove these. They'll tell me where you are at all times"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-11-2010, 02:30 PM

Rosy's eyes gleamed at the sight of all the weaponry. "I can hide all this in hammerspace til we're in place," she said. "That'll make it easier to get close to this guy without having to lug around tons of stuff."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-12-2010, 07:01 AM

"Good" Said Finitevus.
"Remember, whatever you do, DON'T miss with the coil. There'll be no way you can actually stop him if you do. If all else fails, you need to somehow destroy the Library. I don't know how. He's mustn't be allowed to get the things that are in there"

Scourge had sat up by now and was already putting on one of the bracelets.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2010, 08:50 AM

Rosy put her own bracelet on. "Understood." She picked up the weaponry and seemed as tho she was putting them in an invisible bag; they disappeared as soon as she made the action.