Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:55 PM

Scourge made a groan of clear disagreement.
Sonic laughed.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:58 PM

"I wouldn't have to do it if he didn't keep running away from me," said Rosy, hugging Scourge again.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-09-2010, 08:14 PM

Scourge fainted dead away. XD

Back in his base, Finitevus was looking at his screen, which somehow showed what was occurring from a viewpoint above and behind Scourge. His head was in his hands, staring at the happenings. He'd begged her, asked her, and bribed her not to go after him, but she had anyway. Stupid girl.

He sighed. It didn't matter. She had her uses, being that she was so unshakable. As for Scourge, he'd done his job and got the required information for him. Rosy would probably bring him back now, so the fact he'd been seen and knocked out didn't mean anything.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 08:20 PM

Rosy did in fact triumphantly pick Scourge up and, putting him over her shoulder, walk away in the direction of Finitevus' base. This wasn't something that a young girl should have been able to do, but Rosy was in fact supporting Scourge's body with the help of her hammerspace.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-09-2010, 08:57 PM

Sonic just gaped at her carrying such a load.

Finitevus' base was in fact not in the town; it wasn't even in america. It was a high-tech treehouse build amid the canopy of the amazon rainforest. It was large, and was held up by about twelve of the huge trees, which had been propped up and supported themselves. The entire thing was almost invisible from above and below, and was built so far inside the forest that those lumbering it would never get near. If it ever became an issue, Finitevus would deal with the problem, anyway. The entire interior of the building looked like the inside of a spaceship from star trek.

He'd equipped both Rosy and Scourge with warp rings so they could move to and from the base, and to anywhere else, with ease. He possessed many of these warp rings himself.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-09-2010, 09:02 PM

Manic just shook his head. "Just how does she even manage that?"

Rosy waited til they were well away from the hostel, before using her warp ring to get back to the base.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-09-2010, 09:18 PM

Finitevus was waiting for them.
"ROSY!" He exclaimed.
"I told you not to follow him. I told you most importantly not to expose him!"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2010, 07:01 AM

"I didn't expose him. Sonic and Manic just thought he was nuts, and I didn't correct them on that. If they think he's nuts, then it'll just explain away any other time they see him following them," Rosy said as she dumped Scourge on the floor.

"Anyway, I saw that guy who was with Sonic, too. He looks exactly like Sonic, cept for the hair, and runs just as fast. I bet he's a clone."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-10-2010, 05:28 PM

Finitevus gave a tiny, almost unnoticeable nod.
"I managed to scan his DNA without him noticing earlier today. He is a clone. I assume Robotnik must have made him. He does seem to have an unhealthy hatred for Sonic"

Scourge groaned and stirred.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-10-2010, 06:42 PM

"I expect Eggman put that into him, or he might just be jealous of Sonic," Rosy said, matter of factly. "After all, Sonic has a life; he hasn't."