Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 07:43 PM

Name: Vanilla (Cream's mother)
Description: Vanilla is a very tall woman, and quite like Cream has light orange hair. She often wears neat and formal clothing, as she was taught during her time at a all girl's school.
Personality: Vanilla is very polite and kind, but she takes rules and ettiquette very seriously, sometimes too seriously. She is the math teacher at Mobius High and loves her teaching job. She can take the rules to extreme's but does it to assure the kid's safety and well being.
Bio: Vanilla went to a all girl's school during her childhood, resulting in her strict and polite manner. She has raised her daughter, Cream, to be proper and polite. Vanilla's parents were somewhat wealthy and she has inherited a some sum of the money. Vanilla has put this in the bank for safekeeping rather than spoil Cream in it, in order to raise Cream correctly.

Name: Cream
Power: The ability to fly
Description: Cream has long orange hair that is usually kept in two poofy pigtails. She often wears bubbly dresses usually in a light color.
Personality: Cream is very polite, due to her mothers teachings. She can be very naive and foolish at times, but she can be very eager to help. She dosen't like fighting very much and likes to follow the rules, which often results in teasing. Cream can be a bit of a wuss sometimes; so don't count on her to do something risky.
Bio: Since Cream is 12 years old, she is still in middle school. Cream hangs out with Tails everyday (mostly) after school. Cream has been raised to by her mother Vanilla, and likes her life and love bringing. Cream would never think of leaving her live for any other one.

Vanilla was walking around the cafeteria, watching the students for any signs of misbehavior. She wasn't eating anything, just walking around sternly carrying a cup of tea. Whenever she passed the table Rouge, Knuckles, and Vector were sitting at she wrinkled her nose in disgust and nodded her head to herself. She didn't like this Rouge girl, and how she acted. The one's sitting with her were probably just acting in her example, trying to impress her. She swore to herself silently that she would never let Cream act this way. The bell rang soon after, and Vanilla headed to her math classroom.

~~

Cream was also was eating lunch in middle school, with a group of all her friends. While they were chatting idily about a new hearthrob they had saw on the television, Cream was wondering about what Tails was doing and how high school was. Cream didn't understand why Tails was going to highschool anyway. She understood the whole grade-skipping thing, but she didn't think that they should let Tails go to highschool, he was too small and would most likely be bullied. She hadn't told any of her friends about Tails; she figured they would think she was weird.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 07:56 PM

Blaze sounds like she's referencing Rouge, except the money bit. XD

Vector again laughed at Knuckles' comment, then turned to Manic. "I understand why you'd want away from him. He is relatively annoying, and it's probably worse for you 'cuz he's your brother. And I'm not taking off my gold chain or my gloves, and I like wearing my pants lower. So what if people can see my boxers? It's just another article of clothing."

"No tank tops, no shot shorts and skirts, and no low neckline rules are stupid. And I like to text people on my cellphone. I rarely pay attention in class anyway. I'm lucky I've passed all my important courses so far. I'm smart sometimes, I just don't do the work." Rouge explained.

"Sure that's how you pass your classes Rouge? I've been hearing things about you and the male teachers. It seems you get better grades with the guy teachers, and barely pass with the girl ones."

"Oh shut up, Vector. I can't help it if some of the male teachers want me. And I don't do anything like that to raise my grades. I'm just lucky, I guess. xD" Rouge giggled and shrugged. When the bell rang, Rouge and Vector didn't leave right away. They didn't mind if they were a little late.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-14-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 07:57 PM

Silver looked somewhat alarmed at Blaze's description of an alternative her. XD When the bell rang, he reluctantly picked up his bag. "The torture awaits. Wonder what they're going to make me do today?"

Knuckles just gave a shrug. "As long as I stay on the football team, who cares about the other stuff? I'll just end up playing professionally so who needs math and science?"

Manic replied, "Just maybe I'll accidentally hack into the computer and send it to computer hell." He looked at his timetable. "Sports next, oh joy. Still, should be fun to watch the loser try and keep up with everyone else. Hell, even the girls can outrun him."

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-14-2009 at 08:00 PM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2009, 07:57 PM

Vanilla was writing the assignment on the blackboard in her classroom.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 08:02 PM

"I have math next." Blaze said. "I'll see you later, Silv." She playfully punched his shoulder, then headed for the amth room.

Tails sighed, checked his schedule, then headed for science.

Ooc: Hayley, is Rouge gonna have science with him, or what? XD

(#26 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 08:06 PM

Ooc: She'll have math with Blaze. :P

"Same. I'm gonna be a pro football player, so I don't need boring school stuff." Vector said, "That, or a rockstar."

Rouge stood up, "I'm not sure what I'm gonna be when I grow up, but I should head off to class. I have math on the 4th floor, and the walk upstairs - in heels, mind you - is incredibly painful on my feet."
(#27 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2009, 08:09 PM

Blaze sat dead center in Miss Vanilla's class. she set down her notebooks and made sure the desk was stable and without icky gum before she sat down in it.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 08:10 PM

"Yeah, see you later. I guess I'd better get to science." Knuckles had a different Sports class to the others.

Manic picked his bag up. "I plan to be a rock drummer; as long as I can get to band, I don't care about the other lessons. Unless it means entertainment, like Sports."

Silver waved goodbye to Blaze, then picked his bag up and started to walk out of the cafeteria. He really hated having to pass the bad kids' table.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-14-2009, 08:11 PM

When Vanilla was done writing the assignment, she turned to face her class. She saw Blaze and promptly beamed. She liked Blaze, mostly because she was a hard working student.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-14-2009, 08:12 PM

"Good afternoon, Miss V." Blaze said. "So, what're we doing today in Trigonometry?"