Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-16-2009, 07:09 PM

"Yeah, when she has parties, she only invites losers like Silver." Vector rolled his eyes.

Rouge came back downstairs and sat between Knuckles and Vector. "The pizza will be here in fifteen minutes." she told them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-16-2009, 07:11 PM

Shadow chuckled darkly at what he'd done to Silver. This was probably the only thing he enjoyed hearing about: bullying people, which was probably harsh, but he did unto others as what had been done unto him. xD He nodded at rouge, instead of thanking her, and asked them if they wanted to beat Silver up with him. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-16-2009, 07:15 PM

"Sure," said Manic. "Cept not tomorrow morning; that's all Vector's pleasure. He usually gives Silver a blue goldfish then and takes his lunch money. You have Sports with Knuckles, right? You can have a go then; that's always a good time."

Knuckles put an arm around Rouge. "Cool. Vector can pay for it; he's got a extra source of income, after all," he said, referring to the lunch money theft. XD

(#204 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2009, 07:20 PM

Shadow smirked at this; he couldn't wait. He wasn't actually sure about that, seeing as he skipped most his classes, but this was too good of a deal to resist, and besides: P.E. was his easiest class, seeing as he could run pretty fast.
(#205 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2009, 07:22 PM

"Why don't we go after him after school tomorrow, too? I'm gonna want to watch this." Vector said, before turning to Knuckles, "Hey, hey. I thought Rouge was mine tonight."

Rouge said to Vector, "Don't talk about me like I'm an object."

"Oh, come on baby, I didn't mean it that way. Finish off your spliff, and maybe that'll chill you out." Vector said, putting his arm around Rouge's waist and pulling her closer to him and away from Knuckles. "Are you planning on going back to the hostel tonight?"

"Not if I have a choice."

"Why don't you and I stay here? I don't feel like going back either." Vector hinted.
(#206 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2009, 07:24 PM

"Dude, she's not your personal possession," Knuckles said. "It's up to Rouge who she stays with. Anyway, I think we need to wait for Silver after school, but a little way away from the gates so he gets away from school, thinks he's safe, then we can go up to him."

(#207 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2009, 07:32 PM

Vector rolled his eyes, "Rouge can speak for herself, Knuckles. It's not like you're her boyfriend anyway." he turned to Rouge, "So, babe, who are you staying with?"

"Unless you change your attitude, it'll be no one." Rouge hissed.

Vector grinned, "I like my girls sassy. Me-ow."

Rouge pulled herself away from Vector and went to sit on the other couch with Shadow. Trying to get back on the subject of beating Silver up, she asked, "Should I come too? He might be even more upset if he's beaten up by a girl."
(#208 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2009, 07:34 PM

Manic said, "Yeah; you can come. The more, the merrier. Maybe we should try and get him to do stuff, too."

Knuckles said nothing; he was annoyed at Vector, tho. He opened another can of beer.

(#209 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-16-2009, 07:35 PM

Shadow thought about it, then nodded once, that evil smirk still on his face. "It'll be better that way, stupid loser getting beaten up by a girl - hardly something to gloat about." Of course, he had to make sure he didn't go as far to kill him - that wouldn't be very good. XD
(#210 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2009, 07:40 PM

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Rouge said.

Vector was obviously annoyed too. Did Knuckles always have to be so nice to her? Vector blamed Knuckles for making him look bad. Of course, Vector just planned on using Rouge, but he said outloud, "Rouge, don't let Knuckles fool you. He just wants to use you."

"I never said anything, Vector. And who says I'm going to choose either of you? For all you guys know, I could have the hots for Shadow." Rouge said, cuddling up to Shadow. Of course, she didn't like Shadow like that, she just wanted to shut Vector up. XD "What do you think about staying here the night, Shad?"