Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-18-2010, 08:11 AM

Iblis rolled his eyes and did so. He didn't see what Mephiles' problem was; sometimes it was fun to splatter everything with blood.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-18-2010, 08:20 AM

Mephiles didn't agree if it foiled his plans. and, in this case, it did. He paused, and his expression changed from cold anger to that of a concerned citizen. He stood by the limo, looked around, then knocked on the glass of the chauffer's window. There was a pause, and the chauffer reached forward to click off what was presumably the radio, then rolled down his window.

"Yes?" The chauffer ased. Mephiles was please to discover that h and the chauffer had a similar build and haur color to himself.

"Do you know what's going on here? I sa the fire engines come, and even an ambulance, but there's no fire and the paramedics haven't brought anyone out." Mephiles saiid, sounding like a slightly nosey but concerned neighbor.

"What?" The chauffer opened up the car door and got out, then looked toward the school building. "Christ, I didn't even notice! I heard sirens, but a lot of elderly live in thie part of the neighborhood by the school, so I thought nothing of it."

"Yeah, they've been her arguing with the chaperones for a bit, and I was hoping somebody 'round here besides them knew what was going on." The chauffer walked to the end of the limo and stared toward the emergency response vehicles.
"Huh. Maybe it was a prank?"
"I'm not sure, but I hope it is; I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt." Mephiles replied as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and pushed a button, with his righthand, signaling Iblis to get the chauffeur.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 08:22 AM

Iblis crept up behind the chauffeur and hit him hard over the head. He'd decided on this method; fire would attract attention and also produce too much blood, whereas a hit over the head would knock the guy out cold.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 08:29 AM

Mephiles nodded to Iblis. "I know you'd like something more fun tan that, but we simply couldn't afford it tonight." He took the chauffer's jacet and hat, but nothing else; ironically enough, mephile's usual dress outfit fitted the role of a chauffeur. XD "Will you go dispose of him? Act like you're supporting him because he feels ill, or something, and then lay him down in the woods over that way." Mephiles said, pointing. He then donned the jacket and hat that had once been worn by the driver. "I promise to wait for you."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 08:58 AM

"You'd better wait for me, cuz if you don't, I'll find you." Iblis took the chauffeur by the arms and dragged him off into the dark.

Manic hadn't told anyone about what had happened; he just went up to be with his friends and date, and decided only to leave with everyone else. This happened soon; the chaperones dismissed the students while they attempted to sort out the mess.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 09:00 AM

Mephiles waited impatiently for his brother.

Blaze sighed. "Of course the dance would be cancelled early. And I've no doubt who's to blame."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 09:08 AM

Iblis eventually returned, having left the driver someplace.

Silver sighed. "Let me guess; it was Manic."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 09:13 AM

"Get in on he other side of the driver's side; you will have to duck down so you won't be seen, but that shouldn't be too hard since all the wndows are tinted." Mephiles said.

"More than likely. And then he wondrs why the teachers are always watching him." Blaze said with a roll of her eyes.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 09:17 AM

Iblis grumbled, but did as his brother said.

"Yeah," said Silver. "And now the dance is over too quickly. Does this happen every time?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 09:20 AM

"According to what I heard, yes; my parents told the driver to wait in the parking lot should something like this occur; he should be pulling around front as we speak." Blaze said.

And, of course, Mephiles was pulling around; he wanted to play a convincing chauffer, so therefore he had little choice. XD