Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-18-2010, 08:29 AM

Iblis grinned, as he realised that he was going to be given free rein. He stepped forward, the flames released around him. He figured this would be easy.

Manic dropped his cigarette in fear at the firey creature approaching. He didn't think, but took out his sticks and beat them against the ground. Immediately, a small earth tremor occurred, underneath the feet of both Iblis and Mephiles, tho Manic was still unaware of Mephiles' presence. Iblis staggered; Manic took that opportunity to run back inside the school. Iblis snarled and made to go after him.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-18-2010, 08:32 AM

Mephiles had lost his cigarette in the tremor, and was very, VERY angry now. He took out the remote and pushed the button that negated Iblis'powers; he did this because he knew Iblis would come back to him if he didthat at a moment like this.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 08:34 AM

Iblis did. "Why did you do that? I was going to burn the building."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 08:40 AM

"Because burnin the building will put some of our other targets in peril." Mephile said. "That, and I wated to get your ar.se back over here, and neutralizing your powers is the best way." Mephiles paused and looked very, very pesive for a moment. "Follow me, I have a plan."

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 08:41 AM

"Another one? Cuz that one didn't work out very well, did it? Did you know that he had that power?" Iblis followed Mephiles.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 08:43 AM

"I knew he had a power, but I didn't know what kind. And this one will work better, because we'll be dealing with an ordinary human." Mephiles said. He walked off toward the parking lot.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 08:47 AM

"So tell me your plan, already, or else I'll think you don't have one, Mephy."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 08:53 AM

"Two of my targets arrived in a limo that is currently waiting for them out in the parking lot. I intend to take the driver's place, with your help." Mephiles said. "Now I'll need you to walk around a bunch of other cars to the passenger side of the limo, and I'll go to the driver's side. You are to wait one car away and hide behind said car until I give you the signal, which will be me reaching into my pocket and turning off the neutralizing device." Mephiles paused and looked up at his brother, his green eyes deadly serious. "You are to either knock out the driver or kill him. But listen closely, Iblis; if you kill him, you must not spatter me with gore, understood? I cannot pass off as the chauffeur if I'm covered in blood."

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-18-2010, 08:59 AM

"Yeah, yeah, I'm not stupid," said Iblis, crossly. "You don't have to talk to me as if I'm five years old."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-18-2010, 09:00 AM

"Well, sometimes you act as though you'd prefer to have gore spattered everywhere." Mephiles said. He headed tord the limo. "I will draw the chauffer out of the limo; you head off your way now."