Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:30 PM

"I'm not talking about her being funny, man. I'm not sure how any of you guys focus in that class." Vector smirked. He paused and said, "You don't think Knuckles and Rouge are doing anything, do you? You know what I mean..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:37 PM

"I'm pretty sure they want to, whether it's made it to last base; who knows?" Manic said. "But Knuckles so wants to; you only got to look at him to see that he does.

Manic thought for a minute, and then said, "See if you can get Espio to draw a huge parody picture of Silver so we can put it up for everyone to see. Just so everyone knows what a loser he is. That will be something for him to see right after you show him the blue goldfish tomorrow."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2009, 06:43 PM

"Yeah, I'll ask Espio after class. And of course Knuckles wants to. It's Rouge. She's smoking hot. I can't wait until her next big party." Vector said, "And I'll see you after class too, right? I gotta head to third floor. Talk to you later, man."
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 06:46 PM

"Yeah, see you around," Manic said, walking to History class.

Silver was late to the Spanish class, however he was able to slip in unseen by the teacher and sit at the back. He was feeling very cold and shivery due to his clothes, which were still damp.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:50 PM

The teacher was all but trying to force essays on them - not that Mel cared. More writing = more work, but perhaps her writing would be better. Maybe one day she'd be a fiction writer.
She started writing a little story on a piece of paper, but the teacher spotted her not listening and picked it up, promptly crumpling it up and throwing it into the trash can.
"You are supposed to be listening. Are you even in my class?"
She frowned, pretending to look at her non-existent schedule.
"Oh, sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "I'm supposed to be in Spanish."
Hurriedly, not listening to what Mrs. Boligrafo said, she ran into the Spanish room, somewhat panting.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2009, 06:52 PM

Rouge sat at the back of the class in history. She had rushed out of math class, because she didn't want to talk to Miss V, so she was one of the first to history class.
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 06:53 PM

The previous night's homework was returned in Spanish; Silver had gotten a C, which he expected since he wasn't all that good at it. However, it was at least a class which none of the bullies took, which was a strong consideration when choosing classes to take.

Manic arrived at the history classroom and chose a seat at the back, next to Knuckles who was seated next to Rouge. Knuckles said to Manic, "That kid Tails practically did all my work for me in Science. I didn't even explode anything in class this time."

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:56 PM

Math class was the same of before, she had asked for homework and told them to partner up on a worksheet.
(#109 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:57 PM

Mel was in the same class as Silver, and so flipped through everyone's mind - finding it amusing yet pitying that he had gotten a C. He wasn't the only one, though. She hadn't done her homework, so probably was going to recieve an F.
The teacher scolded at her, frowning at her not doing any work, and even remarking sarcastically, "Well, I guess it's an improvement that you're actually here today."
That wiped the grin off her face, and she tried her best to smile. The teacher frowned and moved on.
Letting out a relieved sigh, she turned around and waved at Silver, bored - she didn't think she was allowed to go back outside the classroom to see Shadow but she didn't want to really stay in here either.
(#110 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2009, 07:02 PM

Rouge smiled, "Seriously Knuckles? That's great. Maybe he'll do all my work for me too. I'm sure the kid would be willing to do it in exchange for a kiss."