Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:00 PM

"Yeah, he's probably too busy cutting himself and fantasizing about other men. What a freak." Vector laughed. He certainly wasn't going to help Silver.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:03 PM

"And writing emo poetry. Anyway, let's leave him to it. If he's late to next lesson, that's his problem."

Manic had finished changing, and was stuffing the last of his sports clothes into his bag.

"Let's get out of here so that the emo can cry in peace."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:07 PM

Shadow and Mel were there, barely talking to anyone, leaning against a locker. They didn't know whose it was, but especially if it was a jock's, Shadow didn't mind picking a fight. It was just so boring around here.
(#94 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2009, 06:09 PM

Vector laughed and walked out to his next class. "I gotta get to my math class. D@mn, I'm glad I took your grade's gym class - watching Silver fail and teasing him makes my day that much better."
(#95 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 06:10 PM

Vanilla was preparing for the next class to come in.

(#96 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 06:11 PM

"Told you it would be worth your while, didn't I?" Manic said. "Think I've got History next, what a bore."

(#97 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2009, 06:12 PM

Ooc: Who is the Language Arts teacher?

The bell rang and the two started chatting a little, not needing to say much. Mel knew most of the things going on Shadow's mind, and he thought it was a little strange, so she explained it to him. It was interesting, but now he understood why she could stand along for long periods of time without getting bored - you can just take a ride along other peoples' minds.
(#98 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-15-2009, 06:15 PM

"I think Rouge has history next, too. So it can't be that bad." Vector grinned.
(#99 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-15-2009, 06:24 PM

Ooc: Haven't really got a name for them; just make one up. XD

"Yeah; she's pretty funny," said Manic. "Knuckles has that class too, and he likes to sit next to her." They walked away from the changing room, leaving Silver alone.

Silver felt very near to tears, but he wasn't going to cry. He forced himself to think things thru calmly. The clothes had to be hidden in the only place he hadn't looked; ie, the showers. They were now off, and empty so there was no problem. Since he was alone, if he had a problem retrieving the clothes, he could use his telekinesis to get them.

He went to the showers and soon found where Vector had shoved his black jeans and black longsleever; up high underneath where the water fell so they'd be soaked thru. Silver telekinetically lifted them down, but he felt very cross and upset. He dried the clothes as best as he could with paper towels, but they were still damp and very uncomfortable to wear. As soon as he was dressed, Silver went to his next class. He was sure he was going to be late.

(#100 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 09-15-2009, 06:29 PM

Mel frowned, hearing the bell ring. It was Language Arts for last period but she was too lazy to wait until then. It's not like it mattered, anyway.
"I'm going to class, see ya, mmkay?" Shadow only nodded, sort of sad inside to see her go. She smiled at his feelings, already knowing that they were friends.
As she walked into her class, she sat down with only a pencil and eraser. The teacher's name was Mrs. Boligrafo - didn't that mean pen in Spanish? Oh well, whatever.
The teacher started babbling on about appositives and that they should know what they are from middle school.