Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-10-2011, 07:35 PM

"Besides, we'll have to wait for Mephiles to send a message before we decide what to do."

Shadow took himself and Blaze back to Angel Island.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-10-2011, 07:38 PM

After getting back, Blaze looked numb and lifeless, as if she had mentally shut down.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-10-2011, 07:58 PM

Sonia tried to comfort Blaze.

No-one really knew what to do; they were all on tenterhooks, waiting for a message from Mephiles. And in the afternoon, one came.

Bokkun found the journey up to Angel Island tiring, but slightly easier than it had been the previous time. This was due to his improved diet and living quarters.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2011, 08:07 PM

Blaze greeted Bokkun, and lead him to a stream to drink. She was eager for the message, but dreaded it at the same time, so stalled by not letting Bokkun deliver it until after he drank.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-10-2011, 08:14 PM

This time, the message was on a non exploding TV, just for a change. XD

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2011, 08:18 AM

Mephile's face soon appeared, and, despite being mouthless, it was obvious he was wearing a smirk. The message began on a very sarcastic note; "I'm sure you're all aware of a certain missing member from your ranks, and I've sent this to ease your minds; we have Silver the idiotic hedgehog here, imprisoned. I haven't as of yet decided what to do with him, but I wouldn't advise a rescue; to prevent escape via his powers, Silver is wearing a collar similar in appearance to this messanger's. Except that it will administer a shock whenever her tries to temper with his cell using his powers. Should any of you decide to be rash and enter the building, I could easily amp up the juice, so to speak, on Silver's collar, and could kill him quite painfully. May this be a warning to everyone now and in the future; Silver tried to meddle in our business, and it obviously did not end well. The same will go for anyone else foolish enough to think him or herself some sort of white knight." The tv then flickered off.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-12-2011, 07:41 PM

Knuckles, who'd been watching the message along with everyone else, snorted in disgust. "What a moron."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-12-2011, 09:17 PM

Blaze wanted to go after Silver, but knew she couldn't, and so collapsed to her knees. What was she to do? She didn't bother responding to Knux.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-13-2011, 07:26 AM

"Suppose Shadow could go collect Silver," Knuckles said. "But not right now, cuz they'll be expecting us to send a rescue attempt."

"I could go," Shadow replied. "But it'll be a lot more dangerous than the last time I went to Mephiles' base. Ashura has an Emerald now, and I wouldn't be able to shake him off just by using Chaos Control. I certainly am not going straight away; in any case, since Silver was stupid enough to underestimate Ashura and get caught, he can be left to stew for a bit."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2011, 07:36 AM

"If they don't kill him," whispered Blaze, "I will."