Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-06-2011, 08:40 PM

"Bet he wasn't as upset about his messenger, tho. Eggman's just scre'wed up like that; he doesn't care about animals, only robots."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-06-2011, 08:46 PM

"Of course not," Mephiles said. "I don't care much either, but i don't care for almost anything, robots or animals."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-06-2011, 08:54 PM

"I did it a favour, turning it into an animal. Got to be a better life than being a robot."

Iblis ignored the fact that as a robot, Bokkun was free and relatively happy; whereas as an animal, he was a prisoner and was either scared or miserable a lot of the time.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2011, 08:58 PM

Mephiles shrugged. "Only one who knows that is him, and I don't care either way, so long as he does his job."

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2011, 08:12 AM

"If you want to send another message, he should be alright to do that tomorrow."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2011, 12:44 PM

"I'll think on it, and check up on him tomorrow to be sure he looks well enough to make the trip," Mephiles said.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-07-2011, 08:08 PM

"Just as you like," Iblis replied. "But I'm sure it will be fine."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2011, 10:08 AM

"I find it interesting you still refer to the messenger as 'it', even though, now that it's an animal, it has a distinct gender," Mephiles said.

Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-08-2011, 02:34 PM

"I couldn't tell, to be honest," Iblis said. "So, what is it, then? Male or female? Not that it really matters; we're hardly going to be breeding it with a Chao or something."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2011, 03:45 PM

"Turns out to be male... wonder how the machine decided, or if there was something about the robot that made it go that way... as for breeding experiments, two species must b genetically compatible to mate. Our reality is one of the few in which there are so many compatible species; take Silver and Blaze, a hedgehog and a cat, who've mate and produced what amounts as a mixture. Interesting to note that, when their child goes to mate, he will be able to provide only the cat genes, or the hedgehog genes, rather than any mixture thereof," Mephiles said. He then, only afterward, realized that his entire statement was probably lost on Iblis, who probably faded out mentally as soon as he heard any technical terms.