Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-28-2011, 04:35 PM

"All finished!" Blaze announced.

Mephiles didn't want revenge, but he did want Shadow to be neutralized somehow.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-29-2011, 02:55 AM

Ghost stopped in the central area of the base, standing still and staring into the darkness of pipes and wires that made up the ceiling.

He'd already seen the quick work the enemy had made of his normal units. Obviously, a massive army could defeat them all at once, but Ghost wasn't ready to risk losing so many just to kill the Islanders. It would be a monumental waste.

No, there were other ways...

Ghost knew that could influence the passage of souls. He also knew he could imbue weapons with his power. Perhaps that was it? Yes. If he could find a suitable weapon, a large enough supply of human souls, and a catalyst for the channeling, he could create a perfect instrument with which to exact bloody reprisal.

His eyes wandered from the ceiling to Voo and Doo, who were dawdling in front of him, staring at their master. He couldn't search for all the required items himself, because it would take too long, but perhaps... yes.

Quickly, he gave the Ghosts their orders; Voo was to search for the host. Doo was to search for the supply of souls. He then sent them on their way.

Snapping his fingers, he summoned a pair of regular, white Boos. Voo and Doo were powerful enough to accomplish their jobs alone. He would have to make do with regular bodyguards until further notice.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-31-2011, 03:37 PM

Ashura searched all over Mobius looking for a Chaos Emerald. Due to his speed, this didn't take him as long as it would almost anyone else, but he was ready to give it up after spending several hours running around.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he spied a strange glimmer, stopped and pulled away a few fallen rocks. Underneath was a strange gem with an otherworldly shine; this was very likely to be a Chaos Emerald, but Ashura needed to be sure. He picked up the jewel and put it safely in his quills, before running back to Mephiles' base.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2011, 05:38 PM

Mephiles had just been checking through the mental link to assure himself that Iblis really had gone off to burn an unimportant stretch of forest.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-31-2011, 06:57 PM

For once, Iblis had done what he was told. He revelled in the destruction of the forest, laughing madly as its inhabitants fled from the burning trees.

Ashura arrived back at base and ran up to the control room to find Mephiles.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-31-2011, 07:01 PM

Mephiles turned around when Ashura arrived and focused back on where he was and not his brother.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-01-2011, 08:57 AM

Ashura took out the red gem from his quills. "I found this while I was searching Mobius," he said. "Is it a Chaos Emerald?"

Ooc: Yes. XD

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-01-2011, 09:57 AM

"Definitely," Mephiles replied. "And now that we have one, we can use it to find more," despite the fact that he had no mouth, Mephiles managed to give the impresison of a nasty, maniacal grin.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-01-2011, 08:33 PM

"I also plan to work on how to use Chaos Control," Ashura replied. "Since Sonic can do it with an Emerald, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to as well."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-01-2011, 10:15 PM

Ghost entered, having seen Ashura run past him. He gestured at the Emerald.

"What's with the rock?"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant