Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-10-2011, 02:43 AM

Meanwhile, down at the battlefield, a small purple flash indicated Ghost's arrival. As usual, Voo and Doo accompanied their master.

Ghost materialized a short distance from the main gate; near to that, his floating fortress was in a crashed mess. It had been destroyed almost entirely and sent plummeting by Blaze's pyrokinesis igniting the engine fuel. Around were the scattered remains of Boo ghosts; piles of ectoplasm that were of no use to anybody. Soon, they would evaporate. The catapults were also in pieces.

Ghost remembered the battle; after initially discovering that the rebels were arriving to defend the town, he'd opened a breech in the walls and sent a lance of Boos through to mow down anybody they could see. This had not gone well, and despite moving a large number of troops in and going all-out with the catapults, they'd still been repulsed. Ghost had largely avoided jumping into the fray in favour of hanging back and mentally directing his minions. When it had become clear that he was losing, what with the fortress' destruction, he'd quickly escaped.

Now, he stole into the flaming mess of the fortress and inspected the damage; nothing could be salvaged after the explosion. Most everything was scorched or outright turned to ash, apart from the pumpkin's shell, which now burned eerily from the inside out. A great, grinning beacon of defiance against Mephiles' dominion on Mobius.

Ghost sighed with annoyance and directed Voo to return to King Boom Boo and inform him of the loss; he sent Doo to tell Mephiles the same thing.

Meanwhile, on the island, Sonic was busily recounting loud and thoroughly exaggerated tales of their glorious success to the refugees, who were throwing some minor semblance of festivity to celebrate the victory, and dancing through the lanes of the camp.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-10-2011, 09:38 AM

Mephiles merely nodded to the news at first, then said, "Tell Ghost to report here immediately; I want to hear the details fo the battle while they are still fresh in his mind."

Angelica shrugged and said, "Oh, I'm settling fine; I don't really know anyone here, though, so I suppose I'm a bit lonely."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-10-2011, 05:26 PM

Manic had avoided Sonic ever since he had arrived back on the island. Even tho Sonia supported him, Manic still feared Sonic's reaction.

Ashura had reported the prisoners' escape to Mephiles, grinding his teeth as he told of Shadow's intervention.

"The thing is," Clare said to Angelica, "We don't really know much about either Ghost or Ashura, so anything you can tell us about either of those guys would help a lot."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2011, 06:54 PM

Angelica sighed and said, "While I don't know much about Ashura, I know plenty about Ghost; he's my cousin."

Angelica had occassionally visited him, trying to convince him that Sonic would be as sympathetic as his sister was... but it had never gone over well.

Mephiles had snarled and immediately begun pacing. "I let that d@mned girl stay because Ghost insisted on letting her help in some way..."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-10-2011, 06:56 PM

"Your cousin?" Clare gasped. "But how so?"

Ashura replied, "Looks as tho she only wanted to help herself in the end."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-10-2011, 07:11 PM

"It was because she fell for Manic, I'm sure," Mephiles growled. "A miscalculation on my part; I should have foreseen that."

"He's my cousin on my mom's side; when we were very young, our parents were murdered... and so was he. I managed to survive, but all I could do was sit there besides their corpses and sob... and then Ghost... woke up. He used his given name, Cyril, then; I tohught it was a miracle. Since he's only been dead a few hours, hi body was still intact, and, aside from the bloody bvlow to his head, looked like he always did." Angelica began.

"We spent our childhood years wandering, for there was no one to take care of us; we leanred ot care for ourselves. Back than, it was Cyril and I against the world. We ahad lots of misadventures, many days of my own near starvation -Cyril never needed ot eat, he was undead; I was blond to that, and ignored the changes to his body as he gradually lost his humanity- but I was resilient, and refused to give up and die." She said.

She su.cked in a deep breath and continued;
"And then we met Iblis and Mephiles, when they first arrived... Cyril introduced himself as Ghost, not Cyril, and decided to join them, showing them his undead powers to prove his worth. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I went with him... and watched as he changed before my eyes from the lovable rogue who was my cousin to the villain he is today." She smiffled and added, "Anything you need ot know about his abilities, I can tell you."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-10-2011, 07:18 PM

"Doesn't matter," Ashura said. "She can die with them, when we finally are able to get to them. Shadow, too." Ashura seemed to be doing some hard thinking. "What he did, was like teleporting. I wonder if I could do that, too, and what I'd need to be able to do it?"

"Anything you can tell us about his powers would help," Clare said. "Silver's going to ask Eggman about Ashura."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-11-2011, 12:05 AM

"It's called 'Chaos Control'; Silver has the same ability. One must use a Chaos Emerald to do it, though I've never trid to myself," Mephiles replied. "As for whether or not you can do it, it depends largely on whether or not Sonic can, but there's also the possibility that you may have been... tweaked when you were created, of course." He paused. "Either way, whether you can do it or no, having the emeralds would be very, very useful."

"When he... died, as a kid, he said he... um... went down the wrong 'road' and ended up in some undead kingdom rules by a gohul-thing named King Boom Boo. Now, the 'hogs from my family naturally have an inclination toward being mediums and such; for example, I can see ghots, and Cyril could, too. Apparently, this intrigued King Boom Boo, and so did Cyril's spirit, his resilience; he gave my cousin another chance in his body, and some new powers along with it. Cyril's natural ability to communicate with the dead just amplified his connection to this ghoul king's realm, and I think that corrupted him." Angelica said. "King Boom Boo uses Cyril as his... earthly agent, I guess, and gave him quite a few abilities and gave him a fairly high ranking; he can transform regular souls into minor Boos, he can ommand some sort of... base thing, that looks like a giant Jack-o-Lantern... and more. But I'm thinking you care more about weaknesses, right?"

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-11-2011, 02:40 AM

When Ghost's pets arrived back, to speak to him, he wondered what Mephiles could want. He set about constructing a portal back to Mephiles' base immediately.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-11-2011, 09:16 AM

"I'll have to see if I can find a Chaos Emerald, in that case," Ashura replied. "I don't know much about how I was created, save that I was cloned from one of Sonic's hairs. I don't know what Eggman might have done, or not done, tho I expect the information is in the computer files somewhere."

"Yeah," Clare replied. "Weaknesses would be good. Anything you know can hurt him."