Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-04-2011, 09:26 AM

"That's grattitude for you!" Blaze muttered darkly after he left. "I take the time to clean and bandage him, and he gets all p'ssy when I try to give him the facts! Men!" she snorted.

Tails was upgrading his plane at that time. All anyone could see of him was his tails form beneath is, and all anyone could hear was some of his muttering and the clanking of metal tools.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2011, 09:37 AM

Silver stopped when he saw Tails. He knew that Tails would listen, and anyway, Tails was a genius so he could say whether it was good or not. Silver said to Tails, "Can I interrupt a minute? I've sort of got an idea, but I don't know whether it's going to work or not. Well, part of an idea, anyway."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2011, 09:48 AM

There came a muffled, "Hold on a second," then Tails squirmed out from under his plane. "Yes?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2011, 09:56 AM

"I was thinking that we know a lot about Mephiles and Iblis but hardly anything about the other two," Silver began. "Angelica could tell us about Ghost but I was thinking how it is that Sonic and Ashura share the same genes but are so different. I was thinking that it might be cuz of how Ashura was treated by Eggman as the reason why he seems to hate Sonic and everything connected with him so much, and why he joined with Mephiles. So maybe we need to find out from Eggman what happened when he made Ashura."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2011, 10:01 AM

"That's a good idea," Tails said. "Eggman has, after all, sworn to hlep us be rid of Iblis and Mephiles. Sp long as we can convince him it's in his best interest to give up such information, then it should all go fairly smoothly."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2011, 10:10 AM

"I could maybe help with that," Silver said. "Since Eggman can't come thru the forcefield, the person who talks to him needs to be able to fly. And since he doesn't really have any grudge against me as such, maybe I should talk to him."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2011, 10:15 AM

"Yeah, that'll work," Tails said with a nod.

Ooc: Were-Silver! (In reality, it's a picture of the Bumble form Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_s8l-yu7AZL.../bumble_03.jpg

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-04-2011, 10:18 AM

"I'll do that as soon as anyone sees him around," Silver said. "Can you tell everyone else of my plan so they know?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 01-04-2011, 10:23 AM

"Sure; one good thing about living here is word spreads quickly," Tails said.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-05-2011, 02:18 PM

"That's right," Silver said. "Anyway, once we know about Ashura it might make someone else come up with a way to deal with him and Ghost."