Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-05-2010, 07:26 PM

The ship suddenly shut off just as they landed, finally out of fuel. Angelica had just managed to push the button to get the doors open, but they were stuck at halfway. Still, this just meant people would have to leave the ship one at a time instead of all at once.

Now that their ordeal was over, Angelica sighed in relief ans sagged in her seat. she looked over at Manic and smiled. "We did it, Manic. We did it."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-05-2010, 07:29 PM

"At last," Manic said. He got up, waiting til the others were out til he left the craft. As soon as everyone was out, Clare burst out with, "Are you alright?! I saw that green hedgehog jump on to the craft so I told Shadow that he had to do something, and then he Chaos Controlled down and they both disappeared so I guess he sorted him, then he came back here. I tried to thank him but he just went off back to the egg. Well, at least someone was here to do something."

She paused, then said, "I'm Clare, by the way. I'm a friend of Amy's. She and Sonic and a lot of the others are down on the ground fighting some of the bad guys. I stayed up here to help the refugees and make sure the kids were alright."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2010, 07:35 PM

Angelica blinked, for a second overwhelmed, then smiled at Clare. "I'm Angelica. And this, of course, is Manic, Sonic's brother," she said. "We all escaped from Eggman's former landbase, which is currently held by Mephiles, Iblis, Ashura and Ghost." She felt not need to reveal that Ghost was her cousin; it would merely complicate things, and no one needed that right now.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-05-2010, 07:40 PM

"Hi, nice to meet you!" Clare smiled sunnily at both Angelica and Manic. "Maybe you could tell Shadow about Ashura; we already know a bit about the others. I don't really get into all that serious stuff; I just keep things ticking over here."

Clare could be a bit of a ditz at times, but there was no doubt that she was good at what she did.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2010, 07:47 PM

Angelica nodded. "I will give all the information I can; I've been there for months, charged with the feeding oof the rest of the prisoners," she said, feeling a little bad for the white lie but not wanting to be judged and possibly kicked off Angel Island.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-05-2010, 07:52 PM

"Well, we already know you're one of the good guys," Claire said, "Or else the shield wouldn't have let you in."

She pointed to a nearby cave. "Shadow's there; he's looking after the egg. He won't let anyone else go near it, well, cept for Julie but that's different."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2010, 07:56 PM

"Egg? Whose egg?" Angelica asked.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-05-2010, 08:01 PM

"Shadow's egg," Claire replied, puzzled at first, then it dawned on her that these strangers didn't know.

"Shadow's girlf Julie-Su laid an egg, and Shadow's looking after it," she explained. "Echidnas don't have babies like everyone else does, they lay eggs."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-05-2010, 08:10 PM

"Oh!" Angelica said. "I dind't know... obviously," she said a little awkwardly.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 12-05-2010, 08:12 PM

"I bet when the baby hatches, it'll be super cute!" Clare said, smiling. "The other kids are."