Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2010, 05:12 PM

Silver felt bad for upsetting Elise.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-07-2010, 05:16 PM

Elise didn't blame Silver, though.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-08-2010, 08:24 PM

Sonic was hiding on the other side of the Island. He didn't want to face Elise.

Ghost, meanwhile, was down in the ruins of Soleana. He had given the order for as many dead bodies or pieces of bodies as possible to be brought to the main square for something special.

Ghost watched proceedings with satisfaction while he waited for Mephiles to join him. He'd called for the demon earlier, as he was sure Mephiles would enjoy what he was planning to do with the corpses.

Ooc: Also, no panic. I'm not making zombies.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2010, 08:44 PM

Mephiles soon arrived, managing a mouthless scowl. "What is it you wanted, Ghost?"

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2010, 01:21 AM

Ghost smiled one of his wide, teeth-filled grins.

"I wanted you to see what I'm about to do here. With these. I was thinking you'd be overjoyed to see the next fate to befall the people of Soleana."

Ghost pointed a gauntlet-clad hand at the huge pile of dead bodies. The mound was easily several times as tall as Ghost and Mephiles, and was buzzing with flies. The smell was unbelievable.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-10-2010, 04:23 PM

Ashura was nearby and looked disgusted. "It had better be good, or else Iblis is going to burn the whole pile before we all throw up."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2010, 05:40 PM

Mephiles' scowl deepened, if possible. "Get to the point, Ghost."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2010, 05:52 PM

Ghost grinned back at Ashura in response.

"I'd better begin then. And believe me, Ashura, this will be good."

Ghost turned away from Ashura, and motioned to a group of purple Boos who had arcanic symbols adorning their bodies. The blobs flew into position, forming a ring around the pile. On signal from Ghost, they began making loud, unintelligible noises and swishing their arms in the air above them. Ghost joined in, but instead of shouting and waving, he muttered quietly and cupped his hands together, conjuring a ball of purple energy.

As Ghost drew more death energy from the ruins around him- and there was plenty to draw -the ball in his hands grew larger, and the darkness intensified, until the sun seemed to be but a white disk, and almost the only details that could be made out were Ghost's glowing purple eyes and the glowing energy being channeled. Things flickered in the corner of the living observer's eyes, but had they tried to pin these presences down, they wouldn't have been able. Eventually, Ghost barked a command, and he and the Boos opened their collective claws, hurling purple-black lightning into the mound. It emitted pitch black smoke, and the smell of death vanished completely, replaced by a strong chill. Despite the smoke, the bodies clearly weren't on fire.

Then the darkness completely solidified, blocking all vision. There was a horrific ripping shredding noise, following by a swooshy and swirling sound. Then the inky blackness retreated, restoring the daylight.

There were now roughly three hundred brand-new white Boos floating above the corpses. One by one, they opened their eyes, and stared down at Ghost. Ghost, for his part, had no so much raised the dead back to life as taken the lingering souls of those had died in the sack of Soleana, ripping their spirits to pieces, taking everything bad about the person they had been, and shaping it into a new Boo. The rest would be forever trapped, as a shadow of what it had once been, never able to move on to better things. The new creatures were even weaker than the average Boo, but given time they would grow stronger.

Ghost opened his mouth and spoke to the newborns.

"Who is your master?"

"KING BOOM BOO."

"Excellent. Everyone, meet the new fodder. New fodder, meet everyone!"

The creatures bayed like hounds with the scent of blood at Ghost and those grouped behind him. Ghost grinned and waited to hear what the living had to say on the matter, as the purple Boos returned to the floating fortress overhead.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-10-2010, 05:56 PM

Ashura looked determinedly unimpressed. But then, that was his usual reaction to most things.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2010, 06:01 PM

Mephiles watched with his usual cold detachment. "You had no need to show me this ritual, Ghost, you could have reported to me later. You know I have little to do with your kind, and they will not serve me, only you. But now that you've created them, see if you could find a way to put them to use."