Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-16-2010, 07:25 PM

"What could I do to prove to you that I won't?" Angelica asked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-16-2010, 07:33 PM

"Give us the information that we need, for starters," Shadow said, relaxing his grip a fraction. "Tell us everything that you know about Mephiles, Iblis and the others. Tell us about Ghost and Ashura. Ashura looks like Sonic, save for colour; what do you know about that?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2010, 07:42 PM

"Ashura is Sonic's clone, created by Eggman. The others often remark how different he is to Sonic, but I wouldn't know, since I never met Sonic myself." Angelica said.

"Others?" Blaze asked.

"Iblis, Mephiles, and Ghost. Iblis is the fire guy, Mephiles is the ice guy, Ghost is the undead guy, and hes my cousin. Um... Mephiles can't eat, so all his sustenance comes from Iblis, so Iblis eats a ton. Ghost can command an army of the undead, and Ashura's role around here is almost like a general; he makes a lot of wicked plans. But never forget that Mephiles is the real mastermind" Angelica replied.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2010, 07:55 PM

"That's very useful, thank you," Shadow said, releasing Angelica. He was very thoughtful, especially at the news that Eggman had cloned Sonic.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2010, 08:00 PM

Angelica sighed in relief and almost fell over. "How did you guys get here?" She asked.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2010, 08:20 PM

"That's for us to know, and you to find out. The walls have ears, after all."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2010, 08:26 PM

"Nobody bothers with this side of the building." Angelica said. "Unless they want to see if they can get new info out of a prisoner, and the only prisoners they're interested in are sonia and Manic. They're inbetween 'persuasion methods' right now, so no one should bother us."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2010, 08:31 PM

"In any case, how we got in is no concern of yours. You won't be able to use it; only certain individuals can utilise it, and I'm the only one who can do it instinctively," Shadow replied. "Being the Ultimate Life Form, that's not the only thing I can do."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-16-2010, 08:35 PM

"So you're Shadow?" Angelica said. "I've heard of you, but only a little, and it's probably all rumors." she paused. "But can your method of travelling here help me get Sonia out of here, at least?"

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-16-2010, 08:37 PM

"It could, but I'd have to come alone," Shadow replied. "I would not want to leave Blaze here by herself; it's not safe, and taking two would be a strain, especially since we have to travel up as well as accross."