Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2010, 08:09 PM

There was no escape; Knuckles stood at the mouth of the cave blocking any chance of Locke getting out of it.

"I brought you here so that you could see what you had done!" he said angrily, clenching his free hand. "You probably didn't even have a reason for leaving; you just wanted to abandon me on here and get on with your life."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-10-2010, 08:13 PM

Locke stood up. "No, that is not true." He said, looking into his son's eyes and seeing the hurt-fueled pain within them. "I did it to make you strong so that you would be able do what you were destined to. Son, if you give me a chance to explain-"

Ooc: I figure Knux would cut him off at that point. XD If you want me to change it, just say so.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2010, 08:16 PM

Knuckles didn't even give his father a chance to finish. "There's nothing you could possibly say to excuse what you did," he said, angrily. "I was ten years old! I was just a child. How could you possibly think that was right?"

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2010, 08:21 PM

Locke was going to say something elese when he finally noticed Bijou. He stared. "Is- is that-?" He looked from Bijou to Knuckles and back again.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2010, 08:29 PM

Knuckles met Locke's stare. "Yes," he replied. "That's my daughter, who I'd never even dream of abandoning on an island for any reason."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2010, 08:30 PM

"But with whom?" Locke blurted.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2010, 08:34 PM

"I don't see that that's any of your business. You gave up being the guardian of my morals years ago. Six years, in fact."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2010, 08:44 PM

"Is she... half bat? She's got wings." Locke said.

Bijou stared at Locke with wide eyes. "Ah?" She looked up to her dad questioningly, then looked back at Locke.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2010, 08:50 PM

"Yes," Knuckles replied. "My daughter Bijou is half bat. And born out of wedlock. So chew on that."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2010, 08:52 PM

Locke was a very traditional sort of man, so the idea that his son had gone and had a dauther out of wedlock was, well, staggering. He gaped and stumbled again.

Bijou giggled at Locke's epxression and clapped her chubby little hands. She tohught he was making himself look funny on purpose to amuse her, like a lot of other people did.