Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2010, 08:41 PM

Ooc: Locke and the rest of the echidna tribe are up in the mountains. They are safe from Mephy etc, but only cuz it's not as tho they have anything worth looting. XD Locke's wife left him ages ago and married someone else; they have a son, Mace.

"I've got a trap waiting down in the cave where I used to live, that's got his name on."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-28-2010, 03:08 AM

Finitevus thought this over. Locke was a useful asset which he was unwilling to lose, however he trusted to Knuckles' deep-rooted good nature to keep Locke breathing.

"Last I checked, your father, along with the rest of the tribe, are in the mountains. I haven't had time to keep tabs on much with war erupting all over Mobius, so I'm not sure if they're still there, though I strongly suspect it"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2010, 09:30 AM

Knuckles thought this over. Then he said, "Since you can warp to Angel Island, then maybe you can bring Locke over here. If so, send him to the caves."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-28-2010, 11:01 AM

"I won't have time. I need to get back right about... now. On the other hand, you can do it. Or get someone else to do it for you" Finitevus created two balls of dark chaos energy in his hands as he said this, and fused them together into a ring, which he smoothed out and perfected even as be spoke. He handed it to Knuckles when he'd finished.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-28-2010, 04:54 PM

Knuckles' eyes gleamed as he took the ring. "I sure will, you can count on that."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM

"I'm sure you will" Said Finitevus. It had just occurred to him that would probably help drag the echidna tribe into the ongoing battle with Mephiles and Iblis. All for the better, he supposed, as he stepped back through the warp ring that had brought him to the Isle. At about the same time, the refugees that had been in Finitevus' base began flooding through to the Isle.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 07-30-2010 at 06:57 AM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-29-2010, 07:50 PM

Knuckles sheparded them all to the clearing where the Master Emerald was, repeating the same warnings about not wandering off or eating the mushrooms. XD

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2010, 04:00 AM

Ooc: LOL. I said Iblis' instead of Finitevus'. Woops. XD

Most of them were glad to do as he instructed, setting up in small clusters around the plinth. They were just glad to finally have gotten out of Finitevus' base; built in and around the old crypts of Albion, the city he'd tricked eggman into annihilating, and it was guarded by eerily silent cyborg guards.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-30-2010, 06:59 AM

Ooc: I edited. XD

There was just enough room for all of them. Knuckles told Finitevus that he'd have to bring supplies in, as there might not be enough food for all the refugees.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2010, 01:46 PM

Finitevus agreed; he was tired of all the children running around screaming.