Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2010, 11:10 PM

"Send Sonic with Tails, that'll solve the problem. Plus, it means I get rid of him and he's not around to annoy me, and I don't end up throwing him in the middle of the lake."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-27-2010, 09:51 AM

Sonic crossed his arms at what Knuckles had said. He didn't mind tails, but being around an eight-year old eventually began wearing on anyone's nerves.

Finitevus clapped. "Good idea. And throwing Sonic into the lake would be most inadvisable. My recent scans told me that some giant, burrowing man-eating sharks found their way into that lake when the island was resting just above the ocean."

Finitevus was, of course, joking. Not that they had to know that.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2010, 09:52 AM

"I doubt it," said Knuckles. "There's not enough fish life in that lake to support that kind of creature. I know this island backwards, there's no need to try and fool me like that. And saying that makes me only want to throw Sonic in the lake even more."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2010, 10:30 AM

Finitevus expanded the lie to obviousness in order to insult everyone's intelligence.
"But these are super-smart man eating sharks who can survive on water and are likely to come out of the lake soon, hunting you all down with glowing magic sticks"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2010, 10:31 AM

"Bullsh*t," Knuckles said, bluntly. "I swam that lake when I was searching the island, and there's nothing in it save the ruins and fish."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2010, 10:53 AM

"We Echidnas can't see them" Finitevus added cheerily. He was enjoying this.

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2010, 11:04 AM

"Look, just quit trying to yank my chain. Contrary to what you and practically everyone else believes, I'm not a moron. So, if you want to use my island as a base, quit treating me like one." Knuckles glared angrily at Finitevus.

"Quit with the bullsh*t and stupid stories, and don't even bother trying to claim family ties with me. I don't have a family, save my daughter and girlf. I stopped having a family six years ago when they all left and abandoned me here."

Ooc: Finitevus went too far; time to quit while he's behind. Seriously.

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2010, 11:13 AM

"Calm down, Knuckles, I was joking. And family ties? Where the crowley did that come from? If I was related to you, I'd never have allowed you to be left on this Island alone while Locke and the rest of the tribe skipped off on holiday. As it was, I could do nothing, as I had no idea it was actually happening"

Finitevus was, of course, playing Knuckles again. He hoped to gain favour with Knuckles by casting the illusion that he would have done better than many figures in Knuckles' life.

Ooc: Killlulz. XD

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-27-2010, 11:20 AM

Knuckles gave him a look. "I doubt it. If you really want to make yourself useful, find out if Locke is still around."

Knuckles didn't intend to ever call Locke "father" again. O.o His main reason for finding out where Locke was also had nothing to do with family and everything to do with revenge. O_o

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-27-2010, 11:29 AM

Finitevus could practically smell this: He was a vengeance junkie himself.

Sonic wandered off in a random direction, bored with the proceeding, so Finitevus addressed what he sensed.

"You want revenge, don't you Knuckles? Of course you do. That's a good thing. Harness your hate, make it useful."

Ooc: Finitevus is so lovably batsh*t <3 Where is Locke, btw?