Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#601 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2009, 03:22 PM

Ooc: Oh. XD. Is shadow capable of sleeping? I gotta go now xD So.

Shadow, after he finished his bottle of water, ignored Sonic, walked over to his dark corner, sat down, and was quickly asleep.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#602 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-01-2009, 06:19 PM

*the next morning*

Tails woke up early, while the sun was still just creeping over the horizon. He stretched and yawned, then quietly got up to see if there was anything left to eat, though he doubted it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#603 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2009, 06:25 PM

Knuckles had blushed at Rouge's reply; they had spent the night together.

He'd gotten up fairly early and was sitting next to the Emerald. He thought back to how he'd spent many days and nights just chilling out next to it on Angel Island, whereas now, he was tense and somehow, he couldn't help but think of Rouge. He was confused about her feelings towards him; she seemed to blow hot and cold.

(#604 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-01-2009, 06:27 PM

Amy had fallen asleep on the couch and was dreaming about being back in their home world.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#605 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-01-2009, 06:32 PM

Cream was sleeping on the couch next to Amy, dreaming about the flower patches in Mobius. Cheese was sleeping on her head. XD

(#606 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-01-2009, 06:33 PM

Rouge just found things really weird once she knew Knuckles had feelings for her. Usually, she used her charm to manipulate others, but she didn't want to do that to Knuckles. She thought it was odd that she cared so much about Knuckles' feelings. Rouge looked outside and saw him sitting there, so she just watched him. It wasn't as though she didn't have feelings for Knuckles, because she did, but she didn't want to end up hurting him.

After staring at him for a little while longer, she flew outside and landed next to him. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She said, referring to the Master Emerald.
(#607 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2009, 06:35 PM

Knuckles looked defensive, thinking she was saying that cuz she wanted to steal it. "Yeah. I'm glad it's back with me, and I'm never going to let anyone take it from me again."

(#608 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2009, 06:40 PM

Rouge had really just said it to start conversation. xD "You better keep your eyes on it, then. Some girls might try to steal it just to have you go after them."
(#609 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-01-2009, 06:44 PM

"I doubt anyone would bother doing that. It's Eggman who might try and take it; he tricked me out of it before, so he'd probably try again. I guess it doesn't matter that I can't leave the house for a while; I'll just stay here and look after the Emerald."

(#610 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-01-2009, 06:46 PM

"That's all you're going to do all day? Sounds pretty boring, to me." Rouge said, "Besides, we might need your help the find the other Emeralds, too."