Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2010, 02:30 PM

"It's not just that... what if something bad happens to her? How can I stop that?" Shadow was remembering what had happened to his friend Maria, and how he had been unable to prevent her death.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-15-2010, 02:32 PM

"Shadow, Julie is far from helpless, and she doesn't leave the house much. Besides, you have more friends and aquaintences here who would be more then willing to help out should she fall into trouble." Blaze said gently.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-15-2010, 02:49 PM

"I don't have friends," Shadow said, automatically. In reality tho, having to share the house with everyone had started to corrode his belief that he didn't have any friends.

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2010, 02:50 PM

"Well, then we'll call them aquaintences." Blaze said. "Either way, nobody here is about to leave each other behind; Julie should be safe."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-15-2010, 02:56 PM

"She probably doesn't like me anyway, so it doesn't matter anyway."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2010, 02:58 PM

"How do you know that? As far as you know, she doens't talk to you because she believes that you prefer it that way." Blaze said. "The only sure way to know her opinion of you is to find out from her; quit using what you think her opinion of you is as an excuse."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-15-2010, 03:06 PM

"I can't talk to Julie. I won't know what to say, and she'll probably think I'm stupid if I just stand there and don't say anything. Then Sonic will come along and start taking the p*ss, and I'll be forced to shoot him. He's already threatening to show those pictures to Julie; I swear, I'll break his neck if he does."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2010, 03:09 PM

"I told him to stop, and I'll be sure to talk to him some more later." Blaze said. "He respects me, so he usually listens. As for not knowing what to say, you can try asking her what she thinks of this human world, or something else very generic to get the ball rolling."

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-15-2010, 03:14 PM

"I won't be able to say anything, I know. And Sonic had better listen to you; I'm not doing his stupid paper round for anything. I don't go out in daytime."

Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2010, 03:16 PM

"Stop being so defeatist, Shadow; it's not too hard to strike up a conversation." Blaze said. "If you'd like, I could try to get the conversation started, and then leave when I think you can maintain it on your own."