Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-14-2010, 10:27 PM

"And then I can blackmail him into doing my work for me? I'll videotape him meeting my boss, and we can roll around the place laughing at it with tails and girls"

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-14-2010, 10:28 PM

Blaze came in. "Sonic, you need leave Shadow alone; he is right in that coercing him into doing your job would only be helping Eggman succeed in his whacky plans."

Last edited by spirit_queen : 02-14-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-15-2010, 09:43 AM

Julie had certainly noticed Shadow watching her, and she was rather flustered by it; while she was over Knuckles, she'd sort of come out of it feeling like there was something wrong with her - even more so after Rouge and her had switched back.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2010, 09:46 AM

Silver noticed the look on Julie's face. "What's the matter?"

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2010, 09:47 AM

"Um, nothing. Just haven't been sleeping very good, worrying about Eggman and all." She bit the end of one of her fingers absentmindedly, looking anxious. "I don't wanna be a werechidna."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-15-2010, 09:52 AM

"You might not be affected by it; Blaze thinks it's only those who have a super form," said Silver. "Which means that Amy might be affected; we don't know if she has one or not."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2010, 09:53 AM

"Well, we won't find out unless we have all the Emeralds, and we don't." Julie looked significantly less worried; she really had been losing sleep over it. XD

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-15-2010, 09:56 AM

"We will eventually," said Silver. "Then we can finally get back to Mobius... I hope. Blaze thinks that Tails and Shadow are definitely at risk, you and Rouge definitely not and Amy and Bijou maybe."

Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-15-2010, 09:58 AM

"So maybe the ones of us that definitely don't have Super forms, we can go out and get Eggman's gun?"

Halestorm
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-15-2010, 10:06 AM

"Exactly. Blaze might be affected too, it depends on whether her super form, when it's connected to the Sol Emeralds, is the same as a Chaos Emeralds super form. I forgot about Cream; she's immune, too. Anyway, yeah, you and Rouge could do that. If we had the gun, maybe Tails could work out how to fix things."