Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 04:15 PM

sonic was bored now that the chances for amusement where over. at least annoying shadow would be entertaining now that he could fight back. then sonic had an ingenious idea =D

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 04:35 PM

Mel thanked Sonic for his patronage, and gave him some of the pastries for his help. She walked back insdie and sat next to Shadow, offering them around and trying to pick up what Sonic was thinking from far-range. It wasn't working very well, but still her thirsted from curiousity.

Shadow thanked her, taking one of them. He still was fixated on the dillemma of Rouge and Silver. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-26-2009, 07:43 PM

This was something that would take a lot of fixing. O_o

Knuckles came in and sat down in one of the armchairs, next to where Rouge was sitting.

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2009, 07:56 PM

Shadow went over to Silver and told him what Rouge had said. "So, if you don't give her the emerald, she'll still be mean to you," he concluded.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-26-2009, 08:00 PM

"I'm not giving her the Emerald," said Silver. "It's mine for one thing, for another, she's already got two. She's just being greedy wanting them all. By her logic, I was the one who got this one, so it's mine by her rules. If she tries to hit me again, I can stop her. I just don't know why she hates me at all. I haven't done anything to her."

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2009, 08:02 PM

Shadow nodded. Now that Silver had his powers, it'd be easier. He sighed, though, at not being able to help; he had promised earlier, after all, and it was disappointing to know that he couldn't do anything to change the situation whatsoever.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-26-2009, 08:07 PM

"Someone needs to tell Rouge that she doesn't run things round here, tho she thinks she does. It's stupid to give her all the Emeralds anyway; it's not as tho she can go super, like you, me, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles can. Blaze has her super form, too, but it's kind of different. Rouge only wants all the Emeralds cuz she's greedy."

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2009, 08:30 PM

Shadow agreed with Silver, but wasn't about to approach his friend about it. Leave her alone, and she'd leave him alone, that's what he'd learned so far, anyway...
"Well, she is a thief after all....I guess she takes that to heart and everyone did agree at the beginning that she could keep them," he defended half-heartedly.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 10-26-2009, 08:37 PM

"I didn't agree. I wasn't here, and neither was Blaze," said Silver. "And anyway, it's silly to give them all to one person; it's not safe, for one thing."

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 10-26-2009, 08:53 PM

But what was Shadow to do? He hadn't been caught up between a feud of both of his friends before, and didn't like it one bit. So, he just kept silent and hoped all would work out. The faker could take care of himself, anyway.