Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#421 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:49 PM

Ooc: :O Sonic can't go to the museum! We have plans there. XD

Rouge dropped this off, hiding her stuff in one of the bedroom closets, then went as fast as she could to the museum the Master Emerald was at. She realized the Knuckles was already there, so she landed on the rooftop and watched what was going on inside through the glass sun roof.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#422 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:50 PM

Sonic read a few pages, laughing when he came to pictures of himself dancing on a rooftop yesterday. He then turned a page and saw a picture of the master emerald in a museum. Delightedly, he shot off in the direction of the Museum, thinking about how annoying knuckles and rouge would be if he could bring it back to the hideout before they returned. He had no idea though, that they where already going there too.

Ooc: Oh noes -_- I'll distract him somehow. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#423 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:53 PM

Ooc: Exactly. If he must go to a museum, have him go to the wrong one. XD

In a blind rage, Knuckles smashed several holding cabinets when he got to the room where the Master Emerald was being held behind bullet proof glass. Several people had already run, screaming, from the room; and quite a few had called the police. Knuckles tripped an alarm as he punched at the cabinet the Emerald was in, smashing it to smitherees.

Before he could pick it up tho, several armed policemen rushed in. "Don't move!" one shouted. "Put your hands up!" Knuckles rolled his eyes in annoyance, but he didn't really have a choice; the policemen were all pointing guns at him and he didn't want to be shot. The police put handcuffs on Knuckles and dragged him out of the museum to a waiting police van.

(#424 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:56 PM

"What an idiot." Rouge mumbled to herself, suppressing a laugh. She followed the van as it drove to the police station. Someone was going to have to save Knuckles, and she would gladly do it, just so she could rub it in his face. xD
(#425 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 03:57 PM

Sonic was so excited about the idea of annoying both knuckles and rouge that he wasn't watching where he was running. He managed to fall down a manhole. XD

Needless to say, the sewer below was stinky and very, very wet. Sonic started roaring and shouting.

"Eeep! AAAHHH! I'M DROWNING!!"

The water was only knee deep, but that was enough for sonic XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#426 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:58 PM

Ooc: Miranda's post... Now I'm ****ed at the police. XD
Shadow didn't say anything, though. He just continuously walked a little closer to her. "Don't be afraid. There's no reason to hurt you." Shadow frowned, and said, "Why should I even come nearer to you?" "Well, you probably don't know your way around here as well as I do, do you?" She saw his face become a little alarmed, and she said softly, "I knew it. New york's a big place and I've lived here nearly my whole life, abandoned by my parents, digging through the garbage, finding things out through newspapers." He tilted his head. "Why should I trust you?" "Do you have any reason not to? Don't you want a friend?" she smiled. "...I have no need for anymore human friends." he said, and started skating again. It annoyed him, though, like his conscience was poking him repeatedly. He tried to shake it off, and wondered what the others were doing. All of a sudden, he heard a loud noise. It soudned like Sonic, and it was under the ground. "He's managed to do it again." He found a sewer hole and climbed down, as smelly as it was. "Are you in here?"
(#427 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:59 PM

Knuckles sat in silence in the back of the van. When it reached the police station, the police tried to talk to Knuckles about why he'd tried to steal the top exhibit at the museum, but quickly tired of the fact that he refused to say a word. They put him in a cell, leaving the cuffs on and locked him in.

Knuckles sat down on the bed. The cell was small and just had the bed, a toilet and a chair inside. There was a window, but it was covered with fine mesh, and in any case, the cell was on the first floor. With his hands cuffed, he'd not be able to climb down the wall, even if he did manage to get thru the window.

(#428 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 04:00 PM

Sonic was still flailing and shouting like a small child. XD

(#429 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 04:02 PM

"You idiot!" Shadow heard Sonic's voice and followed him there. "You can't drown in this water!" But it took a while to get to him, and when he finally did, he grabbed him and dragged him out of the water. "Stupid idiot." But inside, he was glad that he had distracted him from that girl's words.
(#430 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 04:04 PM

Sonic attached himself to shadow, until he suddenly came back to his senses and realised who'd "Saved" him, and sprang away five meters.

"Uck- Sewer water!!"