Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#411 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:28 PM

Sonic was now extremely bored and had decided to do something.

"I'll see you guys later. I'm off to look for the chaos emeralds- for the millionth time" With that, he took off in a blur of blue.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#412 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:29 PM

Of course, Rouge was having difficulty finding it. New York City was a big place, and she wasn't even sure if she was going in the right direction. She ended up flying over a very large mansion, probably owned by some celebrity, and flew down to the ground. She didn't think the Master Emerald was here, but it looked like there would be other expensive items in the mansion, and she got distracted by the idea of more jewels. She doubted Knuckles would find the Emerald anyway.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#413 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:31 PM

Knuckles didn't have the slightest idea about where to look, and after a while, ended up sitting down on a park bench to rest. A few minutes later, the wind blew a newspaper in his face, and he pulled it down. He couldn't help but see the banner headline, which detailed the large emerald that had been found nearby and placed in the museum. There was a photograph accompanying the article, which showed the Master Emerald in all it's glory.

(#414 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:31 PM

"Great. I'm stuck here to babysit the kids." Shadow growled. After a few minutes, he decided that there was no point in staying behind and that the kids were (probably) safe by themselves as long as they didn't leave the house (which they were smart enough not to do) and so he, too, left to find something useful to do. On the way out, he thought about what would happen if Knuckles actually found the master emerald. It sort of worried him, but there was no way...
(#415 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 03:33 PM

Ooc: Is it okay if I make up some details about where the government stored the emerald they found? =P It would be just like sonic to find out then rush in there and get it back.

Sonic shot around the city for a bit until he came to the industrial district, then shot up a chimney pole to get a better view.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#416 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:37 PM

Rouge stole little items of jewelery, like rings and necklaces, as well as other things like bubble baths, perfumes, and lotions, from the mansion. She also managed to find a beautiful diamond about the size of an apple, and shoved all that into a potato sack she had found. She was going to drop these off at the abandoned house first, and then go find the Master Emerald. She had read a newspaper in the mansion that gave her the Emerald's exact location.
(#417 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2009, 03:39 PM

Knuckles was furious when he read about the Master Emerald being at the museum. He scr'ewed the newspaper into a ball and threw it on the floor, then started running in the direction of the museum.

(#418 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 03:45 PM

Ooc: I'll take your lack of answer as a "Noooees Aaron, we have evil plans for that already" =P

Sonic saw a little marketplace a few blocks away, hopped off the factory he was standing on, and ran over. He zoomed into the street, ignoring amazed noises and looks, grabbed a couple of newspapers from a nearbye stall, and zoomed away, reading them as he ran.

(#419 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 03:45 PM

Shadow continued to zoom around the alleyways, preferring to stay out of the sunlight for various reasons, including avoiding people. Once again, he saw that strange woman, but this time she wasn't scared. "Hello, hedgehog." He started to run away, but she told him to wait. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything." He walked cautiously toward her, and at a closer look saw that she was actually not a woman, but instead a teenager, perhaps around 16 or 17. She had mangly, long black hair and obviously hadn't taken a shower for a long time. She was surprisingly pale, probably because she was living in the alleyways full of darkness.
(#420 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2009, 03:47 PM

Knuckles soon arrived at the museum. Ignoring the stares from credulous patrons, he ran inside, looking all around the place for the Master Emerald. He was filled with rage that it had been taken from him and put in this place, so much that he wasn't really thinking straight.