Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#401 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 01:54 PM

Ooc: I was talking to Sonic, for taking the bread XD

"I guess not," Shadow snickered. He wondered why it was so quiet. Was everybody still sleeping? He yawned, bored. "How did Cream and Tails come here anyway? And do you have any information?" he said out loud to nobody in particular.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#402 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 02:01 PM

Ooc: No, when you guys said "Hi, Cream" and stuff. xD She wasn't in the same room, that I know of. I think she asked Tails what had happened. :P

"I just don't think Knuckles would want me talking about it because it 'never happened', or whatever he's coming up with now. I never said it was good or bad. Ask Knuxie. Cream and Tails came here yesterday, while you were out, and they were driven here by a human. No, I don't have any information, but I think I might go searching for the Chaos Emeralds today, because I think they had to have came here too." Rouge said, "And we'd have to pay for electricity, Sonic. We don't have money."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#403 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 02:07 PM

Ooc: Alright, I'll edit that. XD

"So we're still at nothing. Knuckles is being a bonehead, if he likes you he should admit it...Sonic, it's not like you'd be using it anyway, in order to watch TV you'd have to sit down. I don't think that's something you're capable of doing for a long time."
(#404 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 02:10 PM

"I mean steal it, you morons" Retorted sonic at them both.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#405 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 02:12 PM

"You shouldn't steal anything," Knuckles said crossly. He ignored what Rouge was saying; he didn't want to provoke her into revealing any details.

(#406 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 02:14 PM

"Don't call Rouge a moron. She'd be the one stealing it for us, and I don't even think we need it. Like I said before, we're not here on vacation. Rouge, if the master emerald's out there, I suggest not letting Knuckles know if you find it, he'd probably destroy everything in the vicinity once he saw it." He continued to chew slowly on his piece of bread. Bah, I'm talking too much today.
(#407 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2009, 02:17 PM

Knuckles glared at Shadow. "It's my Emerald, not yours. I'll get it any way I can."

(#408 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 02:18 PM

"Thanks for defending me Shadow. And I'll go try to find that Master Emerald right now." Rouge went up to Knuckles and whispered in his ear, "See ya later, Knuxie." Without another word, she went out the door and flew outside to look for the Master Emerald
(#409 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 07-31-2009, 02:20 PM

"How cute. You must have really satisfied her last night, huh," Shadow said, bored. "Bye, Rouge," he shouted after her. What do we do now? What about Dr. Eggman? He hasn't shown up yet. Is that good? Bad?
(#410 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-31-2009, 02:23 PM

"Just shut up. And she's not laying any hands on my Emerald." Knuckles ran out the door after Rouge; a fairly pointless exercise, seeing as he was on foot and she was flying, and he wasn't anywhere near as fast as Sonic.