Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-20-2009, 05:11 PM

The girl didn't know any manners, and wasn't about to refuse good food. Who knows how long it had been since she ate something decent. She wasn't fast enough to steal and most of her time was spent looking for things. "Alrite, then. I'll keep looking for newspapers and such. It's a whole lot easier when you have a bunch of 'em at once, ya know? It's like each one gives you seperate clues and you can stick em all together..." She looked at him. "Sorry. I'm rambling." The girl stood up and started walking to Shadow's house, knowing where it was 'cuz he had read his mind before.

Shadow was skating towards them, speeding up, pi'ssed as all heck. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-20-2009, 05:14 PM

Silver couldn't understand why Shadow hadn't invited the girl before. After all, it was obvious that she needed food, so why not bring her to the house? Even if there wasn't any in the house, the garden had fruit.

"By the way, you never said; what's your name?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2009, 05:19 PM

Shadow had just got there. He was about to grab Silver, but saw that the girl was coming. He hid, and saw her talking to him.

"Oh, my name. It's Mel. Stands for Melancholy. Used to be Melissa, but what the heck, that means honey bee. I am anything but a honey bee." She laughed, pulling Silver along by the wrist, but gentler than Shadow had done before. "Shadow doesn't really care, it's alright anyway, I hjust haven't had fresh food for a while."

Shadow growled, feeling pangs in his chest. What the hell is this feeling? No, I am NOT jealous. But why the heck does she tell HIM her name but doesn't tell ME when I ask? What happened here?
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-20-2009, 05:24 PM

"That's awful. So, where do you live? Where we live is a house that's been abandoned, but Tails made it so that it has electricity and water now. There aren't any spare rooms so I sleep on the couch. I went up to look and there's two small rooms that are filled with junk, so that's no go. I could move the junk if I still had my powers, but I don't. They don't work here for some reason."

Silver didn't notice Shadow at all; he didn't even realise he was there hiding and watching him and Mel.

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2009, 05:47 PM

"You were just at my house. Well, I don't know. Sucks, though, not to have your powers, my life is just so boring without the occasional person walking by so that I can flip through their mind. ****, junk is good, you don't know what you can do with junk, one man's trash is another man's treasure." She laughed lightly. It was so much easier to laugh around Silver. Shadow was always so....angry! Suddenly, she felt his presence. Oh, ****.

Shadow didn't step out, but instead followed them home silently. Why? Why is everyone on his side, he's just some stupid FAKER.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-20-2009, 05:51 PM

"Well, if you want the junk, you can have it; it doesn't really belong to anyone. When Blaze shows up, I'll need to clear one of the rooms for her, anyway."

They were very nearly at the house; it was just round the corner. Silver was more sure of the way, now, than he had been before and he liked Mel holding on to his wrist. Unlike Shadow, who'd acted as tho he'd like nothing better than to break it. O_o

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2009, 06:00 PM

Mel stopped, wondering if she should tell him that Shadow was here. "Oh, I'm sorry, I must be hurting you by holding your wrist." She grabbed his hand instead. XD!!! She continued to walk, knowing that she was very close to Shadow's home now. Mel was sort of excited; she had only seen this house through his memories. "And nahh, it's alriteee, I'm not going to bother you guys with stuff like that. I'm sure that they don't even want me there cuz I'm so ugly." She knew she was a spectacle. Her clothes were mostly rags and she smelled like crap and there was grease and grime everywhere. Her hair was long and ragged, it wasn't even in a proper hairstyle.

Ooc: Sorry it takes so long to reply, I'm trying to do my HW too XD!!!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-20-2009, 06:07 PM

"That's alright. I probably don't look like much either; my face aches and I know I have bruises all over. You can use the bathroom and wash too, if you want."

Silver blushed slightly as Mel took his hand. He had stopped bothering to look out for Shadow now; he assumed that if Shadow was around, he would have made himself known by now. They arrived at the house, and Silver let Mel in.

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 08-20-2009, 06:12 PM

"Yeah, but at least you don't smell bad or anything. And you look fine. Thanks for this, by the way." She smiled a little, reading Silver's mind. He was blushing. That was sorta cute. However, once in the house she let go of Silver's hand and wondered why Shadow hadn't done anything. It was hard to read his mind 'cuz he had stayed a little further away and the further the person was away, the weaker the physic connection. She started walking to the cabinet where Shadow kept his pilfered items. xD
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-20-2009, 06:14 PM

"Would you like some food first? There's some in the kitchen." Silver was wondering where Shadow was; he didn't seem to be in the house and just Knuckles and Bijou were out in the garden, now.