Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#191 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-30-2009, 05:59 PM

"Shadow, if we come across amy and she sees you dragging me along, she'll knock your head off, and all the fancy powers in the world won't save you" Sonic snickered.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#192 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-30-2009, 06:01 PM

"I wouldn't get caught or anything." Rouge said, moving closer to Knuckles, "You don't need to be concerned about little ol' me, you know, I'm not your average jewel thief."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#193 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-30-2009, 06:01 PM

"Shadow, let go of Sonic!" Amy swung her hammer at Shadow; she'd gotten lost in the graveyard and was in a very foul mood. "If you hadn't left me on my own I wouldn't have gotten lost in that creepy dead people's place!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#194 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2009, 06:02 PM

"Even so, don't. We don't need to draw attention to ourselves. Well, any more than Sonic already has, that bonehead," said Knuckles, edging away from Rouge. "We could clean up in here a bit, then it'll be OK."

(#195 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2009, 06:03 PM

"Wa...Aaah!" Shadow made a very funny, ladylike noise as he ducked the hammer, and also let go of Sonic's hand. "Geez, I was bringing your boyfriend over for you! Why did you have to go and try to kill me?"
(#196 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2009, 06:04 PM

Amy huffed and grabbed Sonic's arm, pulling him with her. "Let's go after Rouge and Knuckles, I don't wanna stay out here. I had to bonk a human in the head when it found me, kept trying to take my picture. Smashed the camera up."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#197 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2009, 06:04 PM

"Amy, I remember once again why I love you!" Said sonic happily, coming over and giving her a big hug.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#198 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-30-2009, 06:05 PM

Amy squealed in joy and hugged Sonic happily, jumping up and down in his arms a bit. "You love mee!"

Halestorm
(#199 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-30-2009, 06:08 PM

"Well, do we have to clean up right away?" Rouge moved closer to him still, after noticing Knuckles had tried to move away. xD "I'm not sure if Amy's met up with the others yet, so we have some time to ourselves." She mentioned, her voice sultry as ever.
(#200 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-30-2009, 06:09 PM

"Yep! And I just forgot why :D Now get up on my back and I'll carry you <3"

In one quick movement, he pulled Amy onto his back, and, without waiting for disagreement, shot off at top speed, letting shadow sit there on his own.