Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 05:56 PM

Knuckles was speechless. He knew that he would have to now admit to being the father, but couldn't think of a word to say.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 05:58 PM

Shadow walked downstairs and sat down on the couch, pretending that he hadn't seen anything, shuddering once involuntarily. Besides, the father should be the first one to see the baby, right?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 06:00 PM

Cream was coming back into get some water for herself, but when she saw the bundle in Rouge's arm she was there in a flash. "Aww! What're you gunna name her, Rouge?"
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 06:02 PM

Rouge said to Knuckles, "She's got your hair. And your eyes. No running away now." To Cream, she said, "I'm not sure yet. I'll need a moment to think."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 06:10 PM

"I wasn't going to run away. I just was trying to think of how to say it."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2009, 06:19 PM

"Mm-hm." Rouge rolled her eyes. She looked at the baby and smiled, "I think I'll name her Bijou. It means jewel in French. She's certainly as precious as any jewel, and she has that sparkle in her eyes..."
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 06:23 PM

"That's a perfect name." ^_^ Amy tickled one of Bijou's feet. "Hey, cutie."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2009, 06:25 PM

Bijou was fast asleep, but you could see her little eyelids moving, as though she was dreaming.

Rouge tried sitting up, but it took too much effort, and she laid back down. "Knuckles, you can hold her if you want. I'm a little tired."
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 06:26 PM

Ooc: Omg, Bijou. Reminds me, I had to hunt Bijou for RO. xDIt was a pain cuz I needed like 30 for this uber cutom item and it drop 5% and the monsters that drop it are hard as crap to kill.

Shadow himself was curious about Rouge's baby and, although patient, his curiosity drove him back upstairs. He slowly opened the door and saw Rouge and Knuckle's child. "No way he can get out of this one," he chuckled darkly.
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-11-2009, 06:28 PM

Amy threw one of the other chairs at Shadow. "If you're gonna be an ass, leave!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm