Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 03:37 PM

Knuckles ground his teeth; he was sure that Sonic was just causing trouble in the city, and therefore putting them all in danger. He didn't want to leave the job he was working on undone tho; he still needed to ensure that the hangar was safe and would stay up.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 04:04 PM

"Right, now that you two are finished trying to catch me-" sonic almost said, and then the police pulled out their guns and started shooting at him. Sonic dodged the bullets, ran around in a circle and eventually just took cover behind the car. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 04:04 PM

"Oh, it's actually really easy." Tails said. He showed Cream the remote and how to use it. XD

Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2009, 04:07 PM

Knuckles eventually finished and went inside. He called to Rouge, "That idiot Sonic is probably causing trouble in the city. He needs a good smack round the head."

Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 04:08 PM

"Oh!" Cream beamed. She managed to turn the channel to a little kids program. XD

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM

The cops where dumbas'ses; they eventually ran out of ammo. XD Then sonic jumped out in front of them.

"Right, can we talk without fighting now?" He asked. The cops nodded dumbly.
"Right, have you guys had any reports of a big fat guys in a red coat, with the weirdest mustache ever seen, and spindly arms and legs, causing trouble?" Sonic asked. The cops shook their heads, still wide eyed. Sonic sighed in exasperation and ran away. XD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 04:22 PM

Rouge agreed with Knuckles, "He's not the brightest, really. I don't know where he gets off calling you a moron when he's much more of one. >.>"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-06-2009, 04:24 PM

"Maybe we need to go out and drag him back here. He thinks that cuz he can run faster than me, that I can't grab him."

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-06-2009, 04:32 PM

Sonic kept on running, bored, until he ran across a school.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 04:33 PM

"Are you sure we should leave the house? Besides, I wouldn't know where to look for Sonic."