Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-05-2009, 06:26 PM

Sonic instantly was in the kitchen throwing dishrags at rouge.

"ROUGE! Rouge! Your moronic boyfriend is stealing your emerald!" Declared sonic loudly.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-05-2009, 06:28 PM

Rouge looked very angry, both at Sonic for calling Knuckles her 'moronic boyfriend' and for the idea of Knuckles stealing her Emerald. xD Rouge dashed out of the kitchen and went after Knuckles.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2009, 06:29 PM

Sonic followed her to the doorstep again, and hopped onto his hands, helpless to try and stop Knuckles.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2009, 06:32 PM

Knuckles was nearly at the place where Eggman was waiting, clearly visible to anyone walking up the street.

Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-05-2009, 06:39 PM

Aw, what the crap. Despite what he said earlier, Shadow quickly got up and dashed out the door after Knuckles. "I hope nothing stupid happened. Don't need another Sonic 'round here.." he muttered.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2009, 06:43 PM

Rouge noticed Shadow was just behind her. She was flying as fast as she could, but it still took her a little while to catch up to Knuckles.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2009, 06:44 PM

Knuckles reached Eggman. "I have the Emerald right here." He was about to give Eggman the Emerald. O.o

Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-05-2009, 06:48 PM

Sonic spotted eggman as he came out of hiding, and was suddenly filled with horror- not to mention shock that knuckles had been fooled bye eggman for the second time in quick succession.

Sonic took a deep breath and stepped out into the rain. His first urge was to leap backwards, but he fought it. He had to do SOMETHING to stop Eggman.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-05-2009, 06:50 PM

Rouge saw Eggman and started yelling, "KNUCKLES! Don't even think about giving him MY Emerald!!" xD
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-05-2009, 06:51 PM

Knuckles swung round. "Better than Sonic using it to get himself home and leave the rest of us stranded here!" he shouted back at her.