Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#491 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-13-2009, 07:55 PM

"Sure." Leela smiled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#492 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-13-2009, 08:07 PM

Nashira came over. "The Tournament's exciting, isn't it?" she said. "It's funny tho, everyone keeps acting as tho I'm special just cuz it's my cousin who's Champion."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#493 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2009, 08:07 PM

"It'll die down, probably." Leela put her guitar down. "So how's school been for you so far?"

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#494 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2009, 08:15 PM

"Alright," said Nashira. "I get to choose subjects at the end of the year, too."

(#495 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-13-2009, 08:19 PM

"Piece of advice, unless what you want to go into actually requires arithmancy, don't take it." O_o;

Halestorm
(#496 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-13-2009, 08:44 PM

"I won't," said Nashira, making a face. "Draven takes it and it looks so boring."

(#497 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-14-2009, 07:18 AM

"Believe me, it is. It's absolutely boring. One of the muggleborn students here said it's way too much like muggle math for his liking."

Halestorm
(#498 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-14-2009, 08:10 AM

"Well, Draven's good at it so that must be why he picked it. I might take Care of Magical Creatures instead of Arithmancy."

(#499 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-14-2009, 08:11 AM

"That's a good class to take. I'm not very fond of some of the weirder animals though." O_o;

Halestorm
(#500 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-14-2009, 08:35 AM

"No weirder than some of the people here. Some of the Gryffs are coming round as far as Draven being Champion; guess they worked out that it's best to stand behind Hogwarts. Some of the Huffs are being stupid, tho."

Closed Thread