Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 05:28 PM

Nashira giggled. "Your robes look pukey." She was already dressed in her robes, and was hugging her cat, which was a completely black longhaired cat with green eyes.

Draven muttered to Dulcinea, "This is such a bore. I never even wanted to become a prefect."

She replied, shrugging, "At least now you'll get to use the prefect's bathroom."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 05:37 PM

Leela pursed her lips, watching Logan. "..." She had never understood siblings and why the older one felt so obliged to protect the younger ones from basically everything. Times like that made her glad she was an only child. "Hey, Logan."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 05:41 PM

Nashira of course would not want Draven standing up for her; she prefered to fight her own battles. She was looking forward to the new term at Hogwarts, even tho the Quidditch Cup would be cancelled to make way for the Tournament.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 05:43 PM

"I realize that, thank you." Logan growled. He remembered the spell to change them back to normal and did do, not wanting anyone else to make fun of the colour of his robes.

Audrey looked at Logan, "Aw, I thought the robes looked better that colour. It was a good conversation starter."

"Yeah, you know what else is a good conversation starter? Punching Draven in the face."

Audrey blinked, "I don't know, I liked the pukey yellow robes better than that one. Having a conversation about punching Draven seems a little... savage."

"I didn't mean talking about it, Audrey, I meant the action of actually doing that." Logan corrected her. He turned to Leela, "Oh, hey there. I'm sorry, you must think I'm a douche or something. Draven just... angers me. His whole family does."
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 05:52 PM

"Look. I hate to admit it, but Draven's right. You can't baby your sister twenty-four seven. You'll embarrass her and that's worse than her growing a spine. You're not going to be there for her always, as you'll graduate from here with the rest of us, and if she has to rely on you until then, how will she fare if she doesn't know how to take care of herself?" Leela made a face. "Seriously, let her fight her own battles. Big deal, he made fun of the toad. Everybody makes fun of toads these days, it's no biggie. She'll learn to let minor insults pass over her head." She paused and pointed at his sleeve. "You missed a spot." She took out her wand and fixed it after using the same spell Logan had. XD

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 05:55 PM

Nashira fixed Logan with a stare. "You say you hate Draven's whole family? Well, I'm a Draven too, so you hate me?"

(#37 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 06:01 PM

"Thanks for fixing my robe." He mumbled. "And I don't need your opinion if you're going to just talk about how right Draven is. He's insensitive. I would have stuck up for anyone, regardless of whether or not I'm related to them."

Audrey looked at Leela, "I disagree. I have older brothers, and they stood up for me sometimes, and I ended up just fine."

Logan looked at Nashira, "Depends. My mother came from your family tree and I don't hate my mother. I just hate those in your family with a superiority complex. You should always treat others as equals, and the majority of your family does not."
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 06:04 PM

"Doesn't matter. Constantly coddling, which is what I'm talking about, never helps anybody." Leela shrugged. "I'm not saying he's right all the time, but it's better to let people grow spines of their own accord than keep them sheltered forever." She walked down the aisle, telling other students to get their robes on.

Halestorm
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 06:05 PM

Nashira shrugged. "Who cares? I'm not insulting your family. Anyway, I wouldn't want Draven to stand up for me all the time, I prefer to fight my own battles." She picked up her cat and went back into her carriage.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 06:08 PM

"Look, can everyone just chill out? Please?" Logan rolled his eyes and walked off.

Audrey shrugged and followed him.
Closed Thread