Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 04:44 PM

Leela went off with the other Ravenclaw prefect. She wasn't too thrilled, either; he was fairly standoffish. O.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 04:53 PM

There was a fair number of students, particularly the younger ones, playing around; the Triwizard Tournament always seemed to provoke a fair amount of excitement, even among those not entering. The events were always fun to watch, after all.

Draven took five points off any non Slytherin student who got in his way, and he reduced a second year Hufflepuff to tears by making an unpleasant comment about her pet toad.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 04:54 PM

Audrey quickly got on her robes and joined the other prefects in helping out. She said hello to everyone, and introduced herself to those she was unfamiliar with, which managed to freak a couple first years out. Logan was quite pleased to be working with Audrey, because she was funny to watch sometimes. xD

Logan went over to Draven, "You should chill out, man. That girl that you made cry happens to be my sister."
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 04:58 PM

"Who cares?" said Draven, rolling his eyes. "I only said the truth; everyone knows that toads have been out of fashion for centuries. Besides, she needs to learn to toughen up. I have a cousin in the second year; you don't see her running crying to me for help every ten seconds."

(#25 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 05:05 PM

"Maybe you should learn to take consideration of other people's feelings, Draven. Just because you're a pureblood you think you're so much better than all of us. I'm glad some purebloods aren't like you at all. Like my mum. She managed to get away from all that... I can't believe somewhere down the blood line I'm related to people like you. My mum hasn't even gotten a call from her mother just because she married a muggleborn." Logan folded his arms. "You purebloods are nothing but snobs."

Audrey yanked on Logan's cloak, "Logan, can we just help out the students now? Draven is a little scary..."
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 05:10 PM

"Sorry, but you're mistaking me for someone who cares," replied Draven, staring at Logan. "And you're obviously very stupid, or else you'd take yourself out of this situation fast. Let your sister look after herself. I managed to look after myself from my very first day; it's not hard."

(#27 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 05:12 PM

"Karma's a b*tch, Draven, and it's coming for you." Logan hissed and then left with Audrey to help out some more of the younger kids. He was obviously in a bad mood now, but Audrey changed that with more of her strange antics.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 05:13 PM

Leela walked past, but just shook her head and continued walking down the hall; the other prefect had vanished and she was in a rather sour mood as a result. Idiot, probably off snogging his girlfriend.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 05:19 PM

Draven sent a hex at Logan's back; it was one that would change his robes' colour to a sickly yellow colour.

He then went reluctantly to continue the patrol of the carriages; Dulcinea pulled him away. "Don't bother arguing with the likes of him; he's not worth it," she said.

Draven's cousin, Nashira, was playing with her cat near to where Audrey was. Her parents were a lot less cold and more loving than Draven's, so she didn't have nearly as bad an attitude problem. She was however very spoiled; she'd been given a Silver Arrow broom as a present for starting her second year, which was a top of the range broom.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 05:25 PM

Audrey giggled when Logan's robes changed colour, but Logan was obviously not amused. He was tempted to get back at Draven, but he decided he wasn't about to stoop down to his level. At least... not now, in front of all the other students.

Audrey said to Nashira and the other in that cabin, "Please go get on your robes. We'll be arriving shortly. I'm Audrey Brooks, by the way. Hufflepuff prefect. And this yellow-robed fellow is another Hufflepuff prefect, his name's Logan. Say hi to them, Logan!"

Logan muttered, "Hello," while looking down at the ground and trying to remember the spell that would fix his robes.
Closed Thread