Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 09:20 PM

Audrey shook Leela's hand, "Hi, I'm Audrey Brooks. I'm one of the new Hufflepuff prefects. I think I know you... A chaser for Ravenclaw, am I right? I'm also a chaser. I could play keeper, but my house already has a decent keeper so they made me a chaser instead. You have a pretty owl, too. What's his name?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 09:32 PM

Leela shook Audrey's hand back and smiled. "I'm Leela Smarth. Yeah, I'm a Chaser. Wish I'd been a Beater, seems like good stress relief." She laughed a little. "This is Free Bird. He's a goofball." He nipped reproachfully at Leela's ear, but not very hard. XD She just chuckled.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2009, 09:38 PM

"He seems really sweet. I could never be a Beater, I'd probably have to so say sorry to anyone I hit." Audrey laughed. "Anyway, it's very nice to meet you, Leela. And you too, Free Bird. Is that the name of a song? I vaguely remember my parents listening to a song with that title..."
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-17-2009, 09:42 PM

"Yeah. Lynard Skynard." Leela smiled. "When he was a hatchling, I caught him prancing around to my dad's records." She started giggling and couldn't stop. "So, that was his name from then on. You should've seen him last year though, he knocked over my mom's hair dye tubes and his head was blue and red for ages. Well, til those feathers came out."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 11:00 AM

Audrey was laughing too, "Aw, that would have been adorable." She said, "I wish I had an owl. My parents said they weren't going to buy me one, because they wouldn't be able to stand the squawking. They did let me have a cat though, but Simon died last year. He was ran over by a car. I couldn't bring myself to replace him, so I'm going pet-less the year."
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 02:58 PM

Draven took no notice of the conversation. His parents banned all Muggle inventions from the house, so he didn't know half of what they were talking about, anyway.

The second Slytherin prefect arrived, a tall girl called Dulcinea Wilkes. A few minutes later, the two Gryffindor prefects arrived; Draven shot them a contemptous look, but didn't do anything else; after all, the prefect's carriage was too full to do anything much.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 04:05 PM

Audrey introduced herself to all of them, trying to be friendly. Her fellow Hufflepuff prefect, a tall and lanky boy named Logan Shaw, soon joined them. Audrey and Logan were already friends from Quidditch, so Audrey soon became too busy talking to Logan to harass anyone else any further.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 04:19 PM

As the journey to Hogwarts drew on, it became necessary for the prefects to leave the carriage and patrol the corridors. It was also about the time to remind the students who were still wearing Muggle clothes to change into their robes.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-18-2009, 05:27 PM

Leela fumbled in one of her bags for her robes and pulled them on, fixing the collar; it always twisted around funny.

Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-18-2009, 05:36 PM

Draven was already dressed in his robes; he never wore Muggle clothes. He went along with Dulcinea to tell the students to put theirs on, as well as to frighten any non Slytherins if he got a chance.

Closed Thread