Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 08:48 AM

Leela couldn't wait. XD She had settled down in her fourposter with a book to read.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 11:13 AM

Audrey went to sleep as soon as she was allowed too, and Logan stayed up late. He was talking to some of the older Hufflepuff boys about how he couldn't wait to meet the girls from Beauxbatons. Logan enjoyed girls with French accents. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 11:18 AM

Eugene shut his book and yawned. "I'm going to bed. 'night, Jackie."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#104 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 11:33 AM

"Bonne nuit, Gene." Jackie said goodnight and then went to bed for the night.

*the next day*

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-20-2009 at 11:48 AM.
(#105 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 01:36 PM

The day was bright and sunny, perfect for the arrival of the deputations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs. The Hogwarts students, along with the Headmaster and some teachers, were waiting at the requisite spot for the arrivals; it was a Sunday, so there were no lessons.

First there was nothing, then a huge ship, reminiscent of olden day sailing ships, rose out of the water of the lake. This ship however looked as tho it had lain on the sea bed for hundreds of years. A flag was hoisted aloft, showing the Durmstrang crest.

(#106 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 01:55 PM

Name: Jakyl Reddings
School: Durmstrang
Class: Pureblood.

Personality: Jakyl is a nice enough young boy. He keeps to himself and doesn’t talk bad about anyone if he can help it. He has a liking for piercings. He’s a social creature at heart but his confidence is sort of shaky and generally he won’t approach people on his own initiative for fear of them finding him weird or grotesque. He has a deep love of aesthetic and musical beauty, so his main hobbies are photography, art and playing the violin. He used to enjoy hunting.

Bio: Jakyl was born to a man named Foxx Reddings, an English man who writes various magical textbooks, and his wife Marusya Riverne, a Russian woman. The couple later divorced and now Jakyl spends his time attending school at Durmstrang and spending Christmas, Easter and Halloween with his mother, and spending summer with his father in England.
When Jakyl was fifteen he was mauled by an animal while on a hunting trip with his father (not in England, obviously). Due to complications the incident left him with semi-permanent scarring on his face (his right cheek was sliced straight through and is now held together with stitching), arms and back. Because of the damage to his cheek Jakyl doesn’t speak that often, only in emergencies, as his voice sounds strange. It’s possible that his face will heal up eventually.
He will use his wand or a notebook (parchment that is simply stitched together as the top) to write out, He writes mostly in sentence fragments.
He’d try join the Tournement as a way of gaining acceptance.

---------

Jakyl was sitting on his bed in the ship, his knee hogging up and down nervously. He’d never seen Hogwarts before, though his parents had debated sending him there instead of Durmstrang.
His small white kitten, Felix, mewled from her little carrier cage. She was used to a much nicer travel arrangement, but her usual bed had been too big to carry on board.

He pulled his suitcase out from under the bed and checked through everything a fourth time before snapping it shut, then sat and watched as the sunlight come through the portholes, dissolving the usual murky light of the ship. He grabbed his suitcase and the cage, checked his pockets and was ready.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2009, 02:01 PM

Faina checked and double checked that she had everything ready, tucking her wand into her robes as she dragged her case out from under the bed. Faina's owl, a strikingly marked Northern Hawk Owl named Ivo, was sulking in his cage; he hated being locked up. She picked up the cage, grabbed her case and went to join her fellow students on deck.

The Headmaster of Durmstrang, Ivan Jaska, was waiting up on deck for all the students to come up from the dormatories. He had timed the ship rising at just the right moment; he always liked to make an entrance.

(#108 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 02:05 PM

Jakyl headed straight for the edge of the ship, leaning over it and watching the waves caused by the ship. He lifted Felix out of her cage, holding her over so she could see. Felix mewed again, not really liking this strange water sight.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#109 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 04:24 PM

Dmitriy had checked, double-checked and torple-checked everything, then grabbed his suitcase. His cat, Socks, followed him. Ipso was actually a really sweet cat, though she didn't look it due to veryious battle scars and having only one eye. She was a light beige colored cat with brown ears, a brown tail, and brown feet, which gave her the name Socks.

Dmitriy grined as he came up on deck; Hogwarts at last!

~~

Felice Chantal smiled as she imagined the expressions on the faces of Hogwarts students as they saw the spectacle of their arrival; similarly to Ivan Jaska, Felice Chantal liked to make her mark whenever she entered.

(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2009, 04:31 PM

Draven was standing with the other Slytherins as everyone watched the ship coming closer to land. He sighed; he'd much rather prefer to be studying in the dungeons.

Nashira on the other hand was very exited. XD

Closed Thread