Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Jaqueline was getting even more excited as they got closer to Hogwarts. "Hey, Eugene?" Jackie asked, "Are you going to enter the Triwizard tournament? I know I am. The excitement and the adventure is all so great, don't you think? I sure hope I'm chosen. If you're entering though... good luck to you, too."
"Um, I might enter. My parents don't want me to." He shut the book he was reading.

--

Leela was handling the first years on her own; her fellow prefect had mysteriousy vanished again. She made a mental note to have a word with either him or the house head; this was ridiculous.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-20-2009, 07:38 AM

Draven walked to the entrance to the Slytherin common room. "The password is Wolfsbane. Remember it, cuz if you forget it, you can just spend the night in the hallway." The entrance swung open, revealing the Slytherin common room with its carved chairs and greenish flames in the fireplace.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2009, 07:56 AM

"The entrance to our common room likes to tell riddles, just warning you guys now. If you don't know the answer, go get our Head of House provided she isn't busy. Or look for the Prefects or Head Boy or Girl. Honestly I don't know who that is this year, don't care much." Leela looked at the portrait.

"What starts a morning on four legs, goes on two legs at noon, and ends on three?"

"Man."

The portrait swung open, and Leela led the first years inside; it was full of sway-backed chairs and a few purple and gold couches. "First and second years upstairs now."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2009, 08:05 AM

Draven pushed a third year out of the way to sit besides the fire.

Dulce herded the first and second years towards the spiral staircase. "All of you have to go to bed now. Thirds and fourths can stay up for an hour, fifths and older, for longer."

(#95 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2009, 08:08 AM

Once the first and second years were upstairs, Leela went back into the halls to look for strayed students.

Halestorm
(#96 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2009, 08:18 AM

Dulce did so too; she knew full well that Draven wouldn't bother.

(#97 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2009, 08:27 AM

Leela was checking the hall by the library; she was grumbling under her breath that the other prefect wasn't bothering to help.

Halestorm
(#98 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2009, 08:34 AM

Dulce however prefered to do this by herself; it was easier. There were a few stray first years from other houses which she ignored; she eventually found a couple of Slytherin first years who'd gotten separated from the main crowd, and she herded them towards the dungeons.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-20-2009, 08:43 AM

Leela did the same to some Ravenclaw first years, as well as a second year who had gone off to talk to a Gryffindor friend and had been tricked by Peeves. XD

Halestorm
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-20-2009, 08:46 AM

Soon, the whole of Hogwarts settled for the night. In the morning, the deputations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang would arrive.

Closed Thread