Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Undying defiance {RP} - 06-05-2009, 12:28 PM

*Plot*
Ten years have fallen bye the side since the lich called Charon deathturn proclaimed himself lord and master of all undead on the planet called candarep, and rallied all undead to his evil cause. Zombies, skeletons, ghouls, vampires and every other concievable abomination formed under his banner, and set about destroying the living beings and converting them into undead.

Charon deathturn controls most of his army with the shear force of his incredible will, and delegates control of other portions to underliches, whom control these with similiar Iron wills. If someone wanted to destroy the undead, assasinating these leaders would deal gigantic blows and maybe deal enough damage to make it possible to one day overthrow charon and start to rebuild from the rotting husk that remains of the world.

Now more than four fifths of candarep is under their control. what areas survive desperately hold the walking dead at bay with high, metal walls and vastly over taxed defence turrets, but are gradually being over run, every warrior dying in defense of them serving to fuel the deathless war machine.

You are an undead minion of the underlich traxxius menbane, serving in his floating necropolis, 'city of the dead' traxxanar, which is laying siege to one such area. But all is not quiet in the floating necropolis... some of the undead servants are slowly beginning to take back their free will. Slowly. Will you stage a devastating coup and declare war with the lich lords, or continue to serve under their banner of decay and destruction? You decide.

Races include all concievable forms of undead, including but not limited to, zombies, banshees, ghouls, abominations, ghosts, wraiths, shades, vampires, gargoyles, wights, skeletons, death knights, mummies, revenants, Valkyries, geists and anything else rotten.

roles can be anything from foot soldier to ambassador to necropolis maintainant.

*Rules*
Regular RP rules
No being a character which can control other undead (eg liches and necromancers) At least not yet.
While you may not CONTROL undead, you may have some kind of ability to raise new, free ones.
No plain oversueyness. I'll explain if you do something wrong bye accident.
NO meyerpires. As I have a very fun way of dealing with them and other sue undead. >;D

*Character form*
Name:
Race:
Appearence:
personality:
Role:
Bio:

OOC: My character and opening post are coming soon, sit tight.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 06-05-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 12:44 PM

Name: Agrond neffen
Race: Death knight
Appearence: Oily dark black hair, rotten blue-ish skin, glowing purple eyes. Gothic armour, and a large sword
inscribed with seven glowing purple runes.
Personality: Very defiant and cheeky, also rude, but has a noble disposition. tactical mind and skill with leadership. Often in a very bad mood, as he's a rotten corpse.
Role: leader of a small unit of armoured skeleton troops.
Bio: Agrond neffen was smart of a small group of heroes that broke into an undead base of operations on the ground near his homeland of sanvallon. the whole group was murdered and then raised as death knights. Their leader, Mannak, was warped into a wight in exchange for his defiance.

Agrond strode into the morgue hall in the necropolis. This place was split into several different divisions, the place where corpses where placed, where they where reanimated, and where they where assigned their duties under traxxius menbane.

He walked with a slight swagger towards the next arch, and suddenly felt a voice in his head.
"You must report to the necro power reactor chamber... I demand this" It was the voice of traxxius, and Agrond had no power to resist. He felt himself turn around and head for a large set of stairs, which led to the coupling chamber.

Once he arrived, he quickly identified the problem. One of the couplings was smouldering, and as he watched it spark, the whole necropolis shuddered.

Agrond grabbed a wall as traxxius sent him another telepathic message;
"You must guard the necromancer when he comes to repair it...." hissed the lich in his head.

Agrond was not always in control of both his mind and body at the same time, but at this moment he had enough mental power to think to himself 'Up yours, you skeletal wimp' before he was jerked into position next to the main archway out of the room. The necromancer scuttled past him, and started messing around with the power coupling. Agrond wished he was able to turn his head to see what was going on, but couldn't.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain

Last edited by AaronShadows : 06-05-2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: forgot the personality slot. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 01:01 PM

Aaron, you need to give a section on personality; so far, you haven't listed any faults or personality weaknesses in your bio. When you edit that in, it'll pass.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 01:09 PM

Sorry, I forgot about those. I'll fix them.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 01:16 PM

That's fine. People can join, now.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 04:37 PM

Name: Adora Reeves
Race: Vampire
Appearence: Adora has short black hair and grey eyes. She is fairly tall, and has a athletic appearance. Scars on hands and arms from wielding.
Personality: Adora is a tomgirl, appearance wise and emotionally. She dosen't care what you think and can be a bit harsh. Quite a perfectionist, and is very bossy. Likes to take control of situations. She can be nice on occasion and can be somewhat thoughtful.
Role: Blacksmith. Wields items anyone might need. Keys, axes, swords, etc.
Bio: Adora didn't know that her neighbor dying was because of the lich, but she found that out the hard way. She was murdered; she was warped into a vampire. She likes bieng a vampire and dosen't really mind the lich.

~~

The only noise that could be heard from a small room lit by torches was the pounding of a hammer. A pale female was banging a piece of metal, trying to wield it into a sword for the army.

Even though Adora thought her job was tedious, it was puppy compared to the orphanage, which filled her with dread. The people at the orphanage, even the boys, were unrelatable. She shared a bed with a little brat and was often teased. Adora often coped by pulling pranks on the caretakers, but that just landed her in even more trouble. She was glad she was a vampire.

Adora then slapped her head and stopped trying to wield the sword. She picked up a mold from a table and went over to a tiny basin hanging over a fire. It was filled with melted metal, and Adora poured the metal into the mold. The metal was supposed to form into a key and unlock something, but the person that ordered the key wouldn't tell her what that was.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 06-05-2009 at 07:25 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-05-2009, 08:52 PM

Name: Kyler Camenzind
Race: Zombie
Appearence: Grey skin as a result of being dead, Pale grey eyes and long red hair.
personality: Hates to be wrong and can argue for days. Has a hard time trusting people and is somewhat naive. Over thinks things and plans everything out ahead of time.
Role: Brick Stacker. For her curiousity and ar***ng is an annoyance, they stuck her in a low-end job to stack bricks and organize them.
Bio: Lived a simple life, but got into the bad crowd. One late night she was walking in the allies to meet up with her crowd when she was approached by a man and he attacked her. That's all she can really remember. When she awoke she was stuck with a bunch of zombies, like herself now.

--------------------

Kyler arranged the bricks of colour, shape, size and quality. One would not think it required much skill, but it was a lot of manual labour which was extremely boring and had a lack of excitement. Her big mouth landed her there anyways. She had argued to one of the Lichs about her room, with the many other zombies, and lack of personal space. Ever since that, she argued about everything, so she was stuck with a crappy job like this. She had no one to blame for her being there, so she suspected everyone, and was very rude and tempermental to anyone who tried to give her orders, which probably wasn't a good thing, soon they might just get rid of her.
"Keep moving, you've no time to be standing around maggot, keep working." The lich of the day bellowed at her. After a dirty look, she resumed moving the heavy bricks into their place.

OOC: I am ready for it, tell me all the problems with everything I have written. XD I

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 11:10 PM

The metal was fully melted, so Adora put on some gloves and poured it into the mold. She started to make the part that flung the corpses, and waited for it to cool. When that was done she sighed. Adora knew she would be up all night trying to make the catapult. Adora had no doubt that the catapults would be sturdy; after all she made it after metal, and the undead aren't that strong.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 06-05-2009 at 11:14 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-06-2009, 06:18 AM

Agrond nodded to sranali, unsheathed his runeblade and charged full pelt for one of the towers, shouting.

"FOR HADEZZANAR!!!" He roared on the top of his voice, making dozens of guards jump with horror and then form into a defensive position.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-06-2009, 06:59 AM

Gredar followed his leader to battle while Sranali went insubstancial and made her way to the heart of the city. She was invisible at the moment, so the only concern was Agrond and the skelly's at the gate.
When she found the governor, she gasped; he was none other than her long-deserted husband Ljorf, who'd probably married some other naive fool by now. Sranali found herself blood-thirsty for revenge against the man who'd abandoned her and his own child.

Closed Thread