Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 08:02 PM

Once his troops where on the lift, Agrond unsheathed his runeblade and smacked a floating metal orb which was covered in glowing blue runes with it. The orb pulsed purple, then floated off up the shaft.moments later, the disk started going upwards, but the shaft was a dead end and it seemed that when it arrived where it was going, the undead would be crushed.

Not so, as, when the lift got higher, all the undead felt a strange buzzing, and suddenly they where on top of the flying fortress, with cold wind blowing at anything not firmly attached to them.

Agrond walked across the deck to where the lich traxxius menbane stood.
"You called, master?" he said the last word with as much defiance as his voice would allow.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 08:06 PM

Gredar couldn't help but approve of Agrond's tone toward the lich, and wished that he could say something to back him up, anything at all, but he didn't. Couldn't.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 08:08 PM

The key was out of the mold and the metal wasn't done melting yet, so Adora figured she could deliver the key to the patron that ordered it.

Taking the key with her, Adora left the forge and began to walk down the halls to where the patron told her to deliver it. Adora walked by Sranali, and Adora tripped and fell on her.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2009, 08:10 PM

Sranali raised a silver brow. "Am I so gray and dreary that I'm invisible now?" Sranali said as she helped the girl up.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 08:10 PM

"Yes, little rotten thing, I have work for you" Said the lich, looming over agrond and staring down with his glowy blue eyes.
"You are going to descend from this necropolis and scout the human defences.... while causing as much damage as possible, of course. When you're finished, I'll send a plague spreader to collect you. It'll spray the ghoul virus across any corpses you manage to place in its line, you will then climb on to it and hold on tightly to one of it's spines while it flies back to the fortress" He said all this slowly and deliberatly, as if speaking to a maggot.

Agrond turned and made eye contact with sky commander Thalamar. The glare said "I want to kill him too" to Agrond, and then Thalamar pointed to some skeletal gryphons.
"You can ride to the ground in those" he muttered.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 08:12 PM

"No, no. I can see you fine. Thanks. Don't know what come over me," she said, embarassed.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 08:15 PM

Agrond mounted the skeletal bird-lion, and motioned for his troops to do the same.

(#28 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2009, 08:15 PM

Gredar tried to be patient as he mounted, but found he was twiddling his thumbs; he wanted to get this overwith as soon as possible.

Last edited by spirit_queen : 06-05-2009 at 08:18 PM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 08:17 PM

"Do you know where the Library of Scrolls is?" Adora said, flicking hair out of her face. She didn't know her surrondings well; she mostly stayed in the forge.

(#30 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2009, 08:18 PM

"Sure. Follow me." Sranali said.

Closed Thread