Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-02-2009, 02:53 PM

"Not just yet" Said Agrond, eying the keep, which was still holding out strong.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-02-2009, 02:56 PM

"Well, then, let's go make sure it is." gredar said.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2009, 03:10 PM

At that moment all the voices hushed as something momentous happened. None other than the high lich Charon deathturn himself was billowing across the cobblestones, to where the necrotic army had built up its second line of siege.
Siegemaster bonebreak ran as fast as he could to the lich, and bowed so low agrond though his spine might snap.
"Highlich, the defenses have almost completely fallen. The mountains of dead are being raised as your servants as we speak, and we make ready to batter down all opposition between us and king Dalthar" He rolled off quickly
"Incredible work, bonebag. Or was it Bonebreak? Now, you will not be assaulting the fortress. I will. And I shall take our most skilled with me..." he said ominously.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#204 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2009, 03:16 PM

Gredar wondered who that might be.

(#205 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2009, 03:20 PM

The lich swivelled and pointed a long, bone claw at agrond, the deaths knights, and then indicated gredar, agrond's troup, sranali and a couple of abominations.
"THEY shall lead the assault, my army. THEY are the heroes who will march into the citadel of this domain and shatter the last most powerful king with the untold might of the undead. Achrasz neckra!!" Announced the lich.

(#206 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2009, 03:44 PM

Gredar was shocked; he'd never considered himself a top anything. Sranali just nodded her head; she was far past varing about anything but getting through the day.

(#207 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2009, 03:46 PM

And so they charged. And destroyed. And did many other epic things I can't be butted to type before the reached the front doors. And knocked.

With a great big battering ram

Ooc: =D

(#208 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2009, 03:51 PM

The door broke down.

(#209 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-02-2009, 03:58 PM

All flaming hell and madness erupted as the undead slashed and sliced viciously throughout the king's royal guards.

(#210 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2009, 04:01 PM

The king himself was on the uppermost floor, with plenty of guards surrounding him.

Closed Thread