Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 07:32 PM

Ooc: Antimaie, all undead are under charon's control, save a few liches, and all the characters we make now are supposed to be serving on the necropolis. Also, I'm lagging loads, Y'all, so please forgive slowness.

"You do that, vampiress, and make sure they're the sturdy sort that won't snap in half after the first five firings" Answered Agrond, and marched off to the room where his skeletons where stationed.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 06-05-2009, 07:34 PM

OOC: Oh I never changed it. xD Sorry, I will go edit it, I had been writing something else and I guess it popped up in there . o__o

BIC:Alana flipped her hair over her shoulder and climbed over the wall to get out of the cornfield. Yes, she could have just gone through it, buit she was much too lazy at the moment.

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 07:37 PM

Sranali finally got up after the fifth undead creature wenth through her, then began to wander, wondeirng how long they had until the next siege.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-05-2009, 07:38 PM

Adora bowed, and set off to work. She sighed. "I'd better get a bigger basin," Adora said to herself. She began to look for one.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 07:45 PM

Agrond arrived in the skeletons' barracks, which was little more than a bare room with some tools for sharpening weaponry, and some spare armour., then got a message from traxxius.
"Gather your best men and come to thalamar's gryphon pad quickly, death knight" Agrond quickly shouted for his most skilled skeletal warriors to join him.
"Gredar, faragg and stuneun, come here please!" He yelled into the crowd.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#16 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2009, 07:47 PM

Gredar wordlessly came forth.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 07:49 PM

Adora found the largest basin, but it would still take a bit to fill the molds in, and then she would have to assemble them correctly. Sweat trickled down Adora's head.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 07:52 PM

When the other two skeletons arrived, he led them through a maze of corridors and stairways and across various small walkways and footbridges, until the reached a portal to the top of the necropolis.
"Get on this" He instructed his skeletons.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 06-05-2009, 07:54 PM

Adora started to wait for the metal to melt all the way so she could start filling the molds. She started to take the key out of the mold, feeling a bit proactive.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-05-2009, 07:54 PM

Gredar again wordlessly followed directions; he was good at that, very good. He felt he had no right to express his opinions, so he just did what he was told and shut his... er, teeth.

Closed Thread